Question for Sspotters- Why haven't Digil iyo Mirifle ever been allowed/able to become president or prime minister in Somalia?

I think yall deserve even bigger position.

4.5 HSM needs both dir and D&M MPs to be elected and pass legislation. Lol it’s tough decision needs to keep both happy
True we deserve either President or Prime minister. It isn't fair that those two seats are only reserved for Hawiye & Daarood.

Hassan sheikh is in a tough position. Either he picks Dir, and therefore gains backlash from D&M which can potentially overthrow his government with the 77 MPs, if they link up with Daaroods.

Or he gives it to Dir potentially upsetting Reer Somaliland, who we already have many issues with.

But one thing I'm totally against is trying to always suck up to Somaliland, and not upset them. They have already made it totally clear that they don't want to be a part of Somalia. So why should we continue to try to please them.

But one thing I'm totally against is trying to always suck up to Somaliland, and not upset them. They have already made it totally clear that they don't want to be a part of Somalia. So why should we continue to try to please them.
HSM believes in Irism. Where there is a power sharing plan between Hawiye who they plan to be president and !door as vice president. And !door don't want anything to do with koonfuur politics. HSM is just too dumb. He is a stupid donkey who doesn't appreciate pro unity Somalis, and who would rather favor those who hate him and all south Somalis.

HSM believes in Irism. Where there is a power sharing plan between Hawiye who they plan to be president and !door as vice president. And !door don't want anything to do with koonfuur politics. HSM is just too dumb. He is a stupid donkey who doesn't appreciate pro unity Somalis, and who would rather favor those who hate him and all south Somalis.
Usc Snm alliance:icon lol::icon lol:

You hit the nail on the head bro.

Trending