Question for the 21'st Century Women - Poll

Would you be able to remove the guts, skin, faeces of a dead Animal brought to you and cook it?

• Hell fucking no! Don't think I could ever adapt to this.

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Yes but will take time, need to adapt to it.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Yes, I could do this even tonight.

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy talking about hunting, deer is a luxury braddar you're not gonna be feasting on venison every night if society does indeed collapse z3zrULC

You're gonna die of exposure/thirst long before you die of hunger out in the wilderness. Do you know how to light a fire without a lighter? Can you build adequate shelter that protects you from the elements? I like how everyone just conveniently has a bow and arrow in you're scenerio :icon lol: could you successfully hunt without them? If not, could you successfully identify the plants/mushrooms/berries that are safe to eat? Would you be able force yourself to eat insects for nutrition in a last ditch attempt to survive? Do u even know where to find them :cryinglaughsmiley:

This guy talking about hunting, deer is a luxury braddar you're not gonna be feasting on venison every night if society does indeed collapse z3zrULC

You're gonna die of exposure/thirst long before you die of hunger out in the wilderness. Do you know how to light a fire without a lighter? Can you build adequate shelter that protects you from the elements? I like how everyone just conveniently has a bow and arrow in you're scenerio :icon lol: could you successfully hunt without them? If not, could you successfully identify the plants/mushrooms/berries that are safe to eat? Would you be able force yourself to eat insects for nutrition in a last ditch attempt to survive? Do u even know where to find them :cryinglaughsmiley:
The man thinks he can survive by running after animals until they get tired. Allow him :mjlol:

@merka

beta-300x300.jpg

The man thinks he can survive by running after animals until they get tired. Allow him :mjlol:

I can just see it now. It's the end of civilisation as we know it, @Inquisitive_ is running around like a headless chicken "hunting" for game like a real alpha male©. Man should prioritize looking for water intead so he doesn't fall over and die three days into his hunting trip :mjlol:

@Layth @Rorschach do you guys set up Google alerts? To alert each other when someone damages your fragile egos :mjlol:

Agreeing with females makes you a CUCK even if they're right ok :dead:

Derailing a thread by sniggering with some girls is absolute cuck behaviour. What did he add to the convo besides mockery?

It would be good to dress your kill on the spot, but as the brother pointed out, there is a operating window depending on the weather/punctured organs/etc. The point is that women would help the men with the gritty/bloody side of things. They wouldn't flinch putting down a sick animal, or gutting one for food.

The point of the question wasn't to discuss the intricacies of field dressing, but to point out that these type of women:

Rosie-the-Riveter.jpg

are absolute bisadho in reality. Hint: look at the users he listed, you were one of them.

But here comes @merka flapping his cape, "hurdur these women are master hunters!" - completely derailing the whole thing.

Cuck-maester-in-chief. Salute.

I am proud of my Xalimo's, the majority of them voted not only yes, but that they are capable of doing so tonight, without adaption :ahh:

As usual it's the lost Europhile atheist that have all voted no, seems to be a trend here, that gaalinimo = failure,

No surprises there, conformism leads to self-hate, leads to low IQ, leads to failure.

Viva to my 21st Century Xalimo's that can milk, skin and gut an animal, you made us proud, much love to you all.

Derailing a thread by sniggering with some girls is absolute cuck behaviour. What did he add to the convo besides mockery?

It would be good to dress your kill on the spot, but as the brother pointed out, there is a operating window depending on the weather/punctured organs/etc. The point is that women would help the men with the gritty/bloody side of things. They wouldn't flinch putting down a sick animal, or gutting one for food.

The point of the question wasn't to discuss the intricacies of field dressing, but to point out that these type of women:

Rosie-the-Riveter.jpg

are absolute bisadho in reality. Hint: look at the users he listed, you were one of them.

But here comes @merka flapping his cape, "hurdur these women are master hunters!" - completely derailing the whole thing.

Cuck-maester-in-chief. Salute.

You're just as stupid as the other one lol you have no idea what you're talking about so you just resort to insults, how's that not cuck behaviour kkkkk posting stupid neckbeard memes... Go back to youre mother's basement

You're just as stupid as the other one lol you have no idea what you're talking about so you just resort to insults, how's that not cuck behaviour kkkkk posting stupid neckbeard memes... Go back to youre mother's basement

What are you on about, you wrote nothing of substance in those couple of sentences. Why have I no idea what I'm talking about - give me an example or quote me. Your AWOL behaviour irks me at times. I try not to be harsh with the sisters so saamix - ha iga xumaan.

I'm giving @merka some tough love - diiga uu igu kiciyay.

To my delight Barca is getting absolutely raped by PSG, so my blood pressure is back down. @merka we cool right :mjpls:

What are you on about, you wrote nothing of substance in those couple of sentences. Why have I no idea what I'm talking about - give me an example or quote me. Your AWOL behaviour irks me at times. I try not to be harsh with the sisters so saamix - ha iga xumaan.

I'm giving @merka some tough love - diiga uu igu kiciyay.

To my delight Barca is getting absolutely raped by PSG, so my blood pressure is back down. @merka we cool right :mjpls:

You didn't add anything to the discussion :umwhat: just came up with another stupid scenerio when OPs one was answered and derailed the entire topic with silly red pill memes

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
You didn't add anything to the discussion :umwhat: just came up with another stupid scenerio when OPs one was answered and derailed the entire topic with silly red pill memes
Allow it he uses redpill ideology as a way to comfort himself, he's too alpha that's why he's single and friendless.:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending