Question for the men

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Why do men always ask feminist why do you hate men? When the question should be why do men hate women? Women don't commit crimes like murder, rape, domestic violence near the same level to men as men subject women through!

A reasonable question would be: Why do men hate women?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Somalia should create a village just for women. Within a few months, it would the most peaceful and prosperous part of the country.

We dont hate yall

tumblr_nkbj35zfTe1uorxjno1_400.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The reason why Somalia is a war torn country is because of the MEN. If a woman was in charge there wouldn't be no greed, selfishness, and ignorance. If you teach a girl you're teaching a whole village. I hope Somali women wake up and take matters into their own hands, we have @UncleMenace and @Freebandz amongst us, do you really think these dimwits are capable of running a Country.

Why do men always ask feminist why do you hate men? When the question should be why do men hate women? Women don't commit crimes like murder, rape, domestic violence near the same level to men as men subject women through!

A reasonable question would be: Why do men hate women?

stop being so uptight, you need to laugh a little. here you go.

4294988cc79fb14e01a632c17f6e61f9.jpg
c21152f39123c148079e4ef56b2e9e65.jpg
article-2332028-1A08CEB0000005DC-22_634x348.jpg

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
The reason why Somalia is a war torn country is because of the MEN. If a woman was in charge there wouldn't be no greed, selfishness, and ignorance. If you teach a girl you're teaching a whole village. I hope Somali women wake up and take matters into their own hands, we have @UncleMenace and @Freebandz amongst us, do you really think these dimwits are capable of running a Country.
Fyi am a great leader:ivers:
By age 4 I was leading a crew:denzelnigga:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending