Rachel Dolezal is on food stamps ( the lady that was passing 4 a while as madoow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
"The 39-year-old was swept into the national spotlight in 2015 after her parents, who are white, stepped forward and said Dolezal was not black. While the NAACP stressed that its organization includes white leaders, critics slammed Dolezal for presenting herself as black when she was actually white."

:mjlol:
why did the parents mess up her hustle? caku white folks

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
298E481A00000578-3125009-Rachel_Dolezal-a-47_1434386217774.jpg

ebony.jpg

:mjkkk:

If you can feel like a woman/man then you can feel like a color too. Don't you agree SJW lady? :lolbron:
No it's not the same thing. It does not go both ways.

I can't just get up tomorrow and decide I want to be cadaan and start bleaching my hair and skin and put a relaxer in my hair to straighten it.
:kodaksmiley:

Which is basically what she did and it worked for her for a long time. Until her parents exposed her. Akaas she's an embarrassment to my school for being an alumni.
:susp:

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
No it's not the same thing. It does not go both ways.

I can't just get up tomorrow and decide I want to be cadaan and start bleaching my hair and skin and put a relaxer in my hair to straighten it.
:kodaksmiley:

Which is basically what she did and it worked for her for a long time. Until her parents exposed her. Akaas she's an embarrassment to my school for being an alumni.
:susp:

So you can't do the bold part but a man can wake up tomorrow put on a wig, heels and mascara and be a woman? :drakelaugh::heh::hemad::drakewtf::draketf::dead:

So you can't do the bold part but a man can wake up tomorrow put on a wig, heels and mascara and be a woman? :drakelaugh::heh::hemad::drakewtf::draketf::dead:
It's not the same thing. It doesn't go both ways.

A man can turn into a woman and woman can turn into a man.

But a black person can't become white and get away with it. While a white person can become black and get away with it.
:umwhat:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:williamswtf:
I'm not white I'm trans-black kulaha.
:mjlol:
:camby:

It actually bewilders me that in an age and society where they forcing to accept that something that green is red as in the man being called a woman that this lady is refused to identify who and whatever she feels like. Dadkani wa dad waashtey

But a black person can't become white and get away with it. While a white person can become black and get away with it.
No you can ever heard of Michael Jackson

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm

A man can turn into a woman because womanhood is based on feelings right?

Then a white person can turn into a black person because color is also just a feeling.

That's your logic my love.

A man can turn into a woman because womanhood is based on feelings right?

Then a white person can turn into a black person because color is also just a feeling.

That's your logic my love.
No you literally didn't even bother reading what I wrote.

She still has white privilege because she can choose what race to identify as. It's not the same for a black person.

If somebody has been feeling that they're the wrong gender and they want to change it. Who am I to tell them you're wrong and you can't become who you want to be?
:ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts