Rachel Dolezal is on food stamps ( the lady that was passing 4 a while as madoow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
No you literally didn't even bother reading what I wrote.

She still has white privilege because she can choose what race to identify as. It's not the same for a black person.

If somebody has been feeling that they're the wrong gender and they want to change it. Who am I to tell them you're wrong and you can't become who you want to be?
:ayaanswag:

And men still have male privilege and male socialization even when they "turn" into women.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
If a man or woman can change sex by claiming, "I was born in a wrong body" then surely one can too change their race? Most of the hate the poor woman gets are from outraged whites.

And men still have male privilege and male socialization even when they "turn" into women.
How? They have to give up their privilege. Most people won't even acknowledge that they've turned into a woman now.

You really think people will still be giving that person higher wages and everything else that comes with male privilege.

No they have their own plights to deal with being transgendered. Nobody will make their life easier because they used to be a man.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
How? They have to give up their privilege. Most people won't even acknowledge that they've turned into a woman now.

You really think people will still be giving that person higher wages and everything else that comes with male privilege.

No they have their own plights to deal with being transgendered. Nobody will make their life easier because they used to be a man.

Sillicon Valley trannies have higher salaries then real biological woman. Your argument is null and void. Bye.

And they're life is easier because they are men they are infringing and intruding on our rights and forcing themselves on our safe spaces.

Sillicon Valley trannies have higher salaries then real biological woman. Your argument is null and void. Bye.

And they're life is easier because they are men they are infringing and intruding on our rights and forcing themselves on our safe spaces.
That's a lie since when are transgender women making higher salaries in Silicon Valley? Can I see facts and statistics from a reputable source?

This is the real world you don't get safe spaces. I would love a safe space from Donald Trump and Steve Bannon. And they're stupid irrational policies and thinking. How they are infringing on our rights? They aren't taking away women's reproductive rights or advocating for there to be a significant wage gap. Like conservative republican men.

That's a lie since when are transgender women making higher salaries in Silicon Valley? Can I see facts and statistics from a reputable source?

This is the real world you don't get safe spaces. I would love a safe space from Donald Trump and Steve Bannon. And they're stupid irrational policies and thinking. How they are infringing on our rights? They aren't taking away women's reproductive rights or advocating for there to be a significant wage gap. Like conservative republican men.
Were is the male privilege last time I checked stem required a certain number of females not the other way around

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm

They are advocating to take away women's right in women's shelters and bathrooms, sports, education. Heck they don't even approve of the term "pregnant woman" because according to these crazy men it's not only women who give birth.

They are advocating to take away women's right in women's shelters and bathrooms, sports, education. Heck they don't even approve of the term "pregnant woman" because according to these crazy men it's not only women who give birth.
Again since when? If you mean taking women's rights away by letting transgender women use the same public faculties as cis women.

Than that's not taking away your right because you can still use public facilities as well. Nobody's denying your right to do that.

And I've never heard that argument before. Why would transgender women bash the term "pregnant women" because they need cis women to have kids if they want any. That would be counter productive to them.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
Again since when? If you mean taking women's rights away by letting transgender women use the same public faculties as cis women.

Than that's not taking away your right because you can still use public facilities as well. Nobody's denying your right to do that.

And I've never heard that argument before. Why would transgender women bash the term "pregnant women" because they need cis women to have kids if they want any. That would be counter productive to them.

Maybe you should read what transgenders really feel about women. They hate us. And they hate the fact that we are biological natal women. You're such a phony. Call yourself a feminist yet you fight for the very people that make a mockery of womanhood.

Maybe you should read what transgenders really feel about women. They hate us. And they hate the fact that we are biological natal women. You're such a phony. Call yourself a feminist yet you fight for the very people that make a mockery of womanhood.
You didn't make sense in any of your arguements.

So now you're trying to call me a fake feminist?
:what1:
I'm an inclusive type of feminist you're not. We can be two different types of feminists.
:umwhat:

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
You didn't make sense in any of your arguements.

So now you're trying to call me a fake feminist?
:what1:
I'm an inclusive type of feminist you're not. We can be two different types of feminists.
:umwhat:

You are a fake feminist tho. Transgender ideology is based on a mockery of women and womanhood. These men claim they are women because they like the color pink. Is color and clothes what defines women now?

You're just as phony as Rachel Dolezal. If a white person can't be a black person than a man can't be a woman.

You are a fake feminist tho. Transgender ideology is based on a mockery of women and womanhood. These men claim they are women because they like the color pink. Is color and clothes what defines women now?

You're just as phony as Rachel Dolezal. If a white person can't be a black person than a man can't be a woman.
You're cancelled. Good bye.

Just because you don't like my idealogy doesn't mean I'm a fake feminist.

And again you don't make any sense again liking the color pink, wearing makeup, and dressing up in women's clothing doesn't make you a woman. Haven't you seen feminine gay men that dress up like women but still identify as men?

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
And again you don't make any sense again liking the color pink, wearing makeup, and dressing up in women's clothing doesn't make you a woman. Haven't you seen feminine gay men that dress up like women but still identify as men?

Nayaa are you dum? Transgenders claim they are a woman because they like the color pink wear makeup and dresses. And you also believe they are women because they like those things.

Yes you are a fake feminist. Because you and your dick swining "women" are reducing us to gender roles.

Nayaa are you dum? Transgenders claim they are a woman because they like the color pink wear makeup and dresses. And you also believe they are women because they like those things.

Yes you are a fake feminist. Because you and your dick swining "women" are reducing us to gender roles.
You don't make sense and you literally only bolded what you wanted to see. Instead of reading the whole quote.

I'm done with this stupid argument. Goodbye.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
You don't make sense and you literally only bolded what you wanted to see. Instead of reading the whole quote.

I'm done with this stupid argument. Goodbye.

LOOL you're the one that claims you can't be trans-racial but can be trans-sexual. You're a hypocrite. If SJW agreed you could be trans-racial you would advocate for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts