racial profile

It was a person that I helped last week with there computer issues. It was yesterday when this occurred but I wasn't there. One of the other interns told me "Oh do you remember that lady you help last week with her computer related issue when you were about to leave" I said yeah she hasn't had anymore issue with that problem right? intern" yeah she want to thank you so she got you a gift card. She said please give this gift card to the hindy guy"

:deadpeter:
waan ka aamusay

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
It was a person that I helped last week with there computer issues. It was yesterday when this occurred but I wasn't there. One of the other interns told me "Oh do you remember that lady you help last week with her computer related issue when you were about to leave" I said yeah she hasn't had anymore issue with that problem right? intern" yeah she want to thank you so she got you a gift card. She said please give this gift card to the hindy guy"

waan ka aamusay
I Love You Hug GIF

waan ka aamusay
i cant relate ppl can tell i'm somali

Trending

Latest posts