racial profile

I was once asked to go back to India as a kid by a Sikh Indian boy after we had a confrontation. Needless to say I was gobsmacked.

I grew out of it however, now I look more Somali, occasionally mistaken for Indian, but much less often.

It was a person that I helped last week with there computer issues. It was yesterday when this occurred but I wasn't there. One of the other interns told me "Oh do you remember that lady you help last week with her computer related issue when you were about to leave" I said yeah she hasn't had anymore issue with that problem right? intern" yeah she want to thank you so she got you a gift card. She said please give this gift card to the hindy guy"

:deadpeter:
waan ka aamusay
You should have said something. They know what they’re doing it’s intentional. People can’t be blunt with racism as before so now they do things like this. Not saying anything will cause anger issues for you and they might not stop they’ll keep going. Say something the first time they do it next time.

I thought I was the only one wtffff and this is why I’m sooooo heated tf up over the Indian invasion in Canada :damn:I get mistaken as Indian ON THE REGULAR especially south Indian….. there’s a state called kerala in particular that ppl always tell me I look like I’m from :damnmusic: I had a lady literally start speaking to me in malayalam or whatever (their language in that state):deadosama::dead:I have too many stories wallahi you are not alone king

We need to make a coalition for indian passing Somalis :russ:
The crazy thing is now there more of them in my state. I look like pajeet parodies here now

You should have said something. They know what they’re doing it’s intentional. People can’t be blunt with racism as before so now they do things like this. Not saying anything will cause anger issues for you and they might not stop they’ll keep going. Say something the first time they do it next time.
Not gone risk it due to women comment. I really feel like it was an honest mistake and I got 60 dollars gift card to Walmart
Arrested Development Mistake GIF

Trending