Railway in Somalia 1910s, dismantled in 1940 by the British government once independence became clear

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Why did the British hate us so much they gave away both Ogaden and NFD 😭
Yeah, they split somalia, stopped us from crossing the tana river. Put embargo on us during haile selassies expeditions. threatened the mj boqortoyo when they tried sending help. Thats why I hate the UK with every fiber of my being. They need to be dismantled and destroyed.

But anyways, I really hope once Somalia gets better we can have our own Glided age where we lay tracks all around the country. I want to see passenger trains all across the country. I want freight trains all across the country transported coal, oil, grains and all type of goods all across the country inshaAllah. We also can pair this with a good road network. Trains are the best way to move cargo on land. We have to make use of it since we lack navigable rivers. We also need to continue siad barres planned canal project to make them navigable.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Rails the best method of moving people In masses would've made transport cheaper and more efficient and moving of all the agriculture goods to ports as fast as possible inshallah one day
Yeah first we need to start up our own domestic steel production facilities. All we need is good coal deposits and iron deposits and engineers and money do the rest..