Raising a family

My children won't go to public school. They'll be homeschooled. Dw they'll have interactions with other children at dugsi, sports and especially martial arts. They won't be socially inept.

I'm raising warriors. So I'll take my sons to Somalia, make them sleep outside without a roof and hunt/cook for themselves. They'll learn self discipline and understand how nice their life is.

I also want to make sure my sons have killed at least one person before and seen me do it. Wait I'm not a psycho (well I am but) hear me out. I mean killing AS which is good. I don't just mean sniping but beheading a captured enemy. They need to understand the cost of life and have protected it to the death once.

If they have anything remotely similar in their skulls as me they'll be fine.

And I thought sspotters couldn’t get more insane:what1:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
:wowsweat:
Talking about raising a family in the west just gives me the shivers
Bun that, Its a Somalia Case

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
My children won't go to public school. They'll be homeschooled. Dw they'll have interactions with other children at dugsi, sports and especially martial arts. They won't be socially inept.

I'm raising warriors. So I'll take my sons to Somalia, make them sleep outside without a roof and hunt/cook for themselves. They'll learn self discipline and understand how nice their life is.

I also want to make sure my sons have killed at least one person before and seen me do it. Wait I'm not a psycho (well I am but) hear me out. I mean killing AS which is good. I don't just mean sniping but beheading a captured enemy. They need to understand the cost of life and have protected it to the death once.

If they have anything remotely similar in their skulls as me they'll be fine.

The absolute 200 IQ thinking that has gone into this is astonishing

"Raise my kids in the west and its evil opportunities of a good education and better living standards? f*ck that! I'm taking my kids to the least developed country in the world where they need to behead people in front of me!!!"

:faysalwtf:

The absolute 200 IQ thinking that has gone into this is astonishing

:faysalwtf:
Dw they'll have a great education and wonderful living standards. But occasionally visiting Somalia and doing some stuff you're not able to in the west will teach them to appreciate life. I want to kill at least once to test my mental strength. Not including sniping but killing the guy right infront of me and having the blood splash on your face.

My descendants will be conquerors sxb. I'm beginning a legacy.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Dw they'll have a great education and wonderful living standards. But occasionally visiting Somalia and doing some stuff you're not able to in the west will teach them to appreciate life. I want to kill at least once to test my mental strength. Not including sniping but killing the guy right infront of me and having the blood splash on your face.

You need help

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

Julius Ceaser in the making

Anyone else worry about raising ciyaal in the west?.

The degeneracy
Lack of morals
Lack of faith
Islamphobia
Discrimination

There's too many negative aspects.

:meleshame:
You are a perennial masturbator who has achieved jack in life. Do not have children, instead focus on building your character first!