Not open for further replies.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Wuxu maba taqaan Somali :silanyolaugh:
Waxay ka sheekaysanayaan dabadhilifyadoodii 😖

Gedo Kulaha, she looks like she is a IDP or from a Northern Tribe.

How did they even reach to the conclusion that she is from Gedo? Fake News :trumpsmirk:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
The duality of man

Our economy is in the billions and N&N is trying to cause inflation with less than $50,000.

At least make it make sense
criminals in puntland are using counterfeit notes

those who wish to take no accountability will blame others, however this issue has been ongoing for more than a decade now

View attachment 156407
how can nabad iyo nolol carry they blame when they did not even exist in 2008 kkkk
No sense of shame or self-reflection, only endless pride that's easily hurt.

Idk why you just make shit up you goof.View attachment 156442

"The depreciation against the USD was much more significant in northeast regions (44%) due to continued and widespread circulation of locally printed SoSh currency notes in recent years in these markets."

44% :damn:

:lolbron: “Buh buhhhhh farmaajoooo”

Cousin, the doctor likes to make things up,

he claimed coupe months ago puntland has 2 million population, now he said its 5.2 million,

he said their GDP was $2 billion out of Somalias 6 billion, now he claims puntland has 5 billion out of 7 billion, then all the sudden puntland has 7 billion

this is not very healthy to lie about data/stats.

I have not seen sources provided by dr Osman yet which means he must make them up

@Gucci mane I hope you choke on this like @hawa-ali did

$4.2 billion GDP inside PL trade corridor waryaa. $2.1 billion is PL proper and $2.1 billion is GM/HIRAN/EASTERN SL/WARDER component. JL is $1 billion GDP for it's 15% share in gedo-jubbayoinka which is again Majerten 'southern trade corridor'.

Garacad and Galdogob are becoming the central corridor for the rest of DDSI outside warder and ensuring you go into a coma in berbera. I own amal bank/iftin in money transfer game nation wide plus blue sky electricity in the $1 billion market of Mogadishu which is $700 million in services/industry and 30% veggies/fruit, I have my hand in the industry n services sector.

Nigga your talking nearly $6 billion in Majerten hand alone in our nation wide profile if u include jl/pl and our shares in mogadishu n hargeisa services/industry. You n Hawiye sharing $1 billion iyo xitaa taasi kuma ogolo as garacad is coming for your portion of 1 billion and we knocking out jimcaale hormuud like we did barakat to close this market for 95% share of Majerten and 5% somalis.

If I am not wrong gucci man is OG I think. Your boasting about towns he protects you in KiSmayo and warder he is your master and controls you there like it or not

yet you make things up With no sources but accuse people of not providing data and being unscientific. How ironic

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
If I am not wrong gucci man is OG I think. Your boasting about towns he protects you in KiSmayo and warder he is your master and controls you there like it or not

yet you make things up With no sources but accuse people of not providing data and being unscientific. How ironic
Braddar I’m an eyedooorian. But yes I agree the doctor is pulling random numbers out of his ass with no sources. He’s very unhinged so pls don’t take him serious

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
All the more reason to dismantle these qabil "states". They are nothing more than an impediment to growth and stability.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
:mjlol:

You sly MF. We all know she ain't from Gedo. Your trying that little "Trump" move knowing it ain't going to end well.
Waxay ka sheekaysanayaan dabadhilifyadoodii 😖

Gedo Kulaha, she looks like she is a IDP or from a Northern Tribe.

How did they even reach to the conclusion that she is from Gedo? Fake News :trumpsmirk:

0:43

:farmajoyaab: Should we trust the prosecutor or @Calaf or @Amazonian? What reason would they lie?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I dont understand the 5 year sentence just give her the prescribed 40 floggings with a palm tree leaf or shoe and move on.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
All the more reason to dismantle these qabil "states". They are nothing more than an impediment to growth and stability.
Every person frustrated with politics slowly falls to this point but think of how many times people have tried centralizing power and turned into complete monsters.

Centralism is a lazy way out and its why Somalis return to it time and time again.

Last week when I said the “illegal” fishing vessels in PL are in fact operating legally, low iq Mj on this site called me fake news. their corroupted leaders are taking advantage of them. And if the FGS tried to anything about it they will tell their low iq clansman “the evil farmajo/hawiyes wants to bring back centralizing”. They want to loot as much as they can before the FGS gets back on its feet and assume its responsibilities.

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
Every person frustrated with politics slowly falls to this point but think of how many times people have tried centralizing power and turned into complete monsters.

Centralism is a lazy way out and its why Somalis return to it time and time again.

I think you ought to re-read my comment; I did not mention centralism at all. The choice isn't a binary between dictatorship and qabil states. There exists a multitude of political configurations we could experiment with. I am open to any that would move us away from qabilism and its problems.

And to the contrary, centralism is a perfectly logical solution to our current predicament. Why have wayward, hostile federal states who surreptitiously finance al-Shabaab, smuggle in illegal armaments, and consistently undermine the federal government? Only a stupid person would implement a political system that divides their country and strengthens those who hate its unity.
Last week when I said the “illegal” fishing vessels in PL are in fact operating legally, low iq Mj on this site called me fake news. their corroupted leaders are taking advantage of them. And if the FGS tried to anything about it they will tell their low iq clansman “the evil farmajo/hawiyes wants to bring back centralizing”. They want to loot as much as they can before the FGS gets back on its feet and assume its responsibilities.

I've said it before: it's Mooryaanism 101: "if I can't get my way, I should destroy what exists." They view the Federal Government as suspect and threatening because their "people" are not in charge.

Last edited:
A very interesting report on links between Puntland and the Iranian regime Houthi arms traffickers. Some of the highlights include:

- Puntland's Ministry of Fisheries and MArine Transport licensed 28 Iranian fishing vessels! These Iranian vessels typically congregate near the town of Caluula, the same waters where the transshipment of arms to Somalia is believed to take place:

View attachment 156438

- Al Hayashi (also known as Al Baydani) who was listed by US OFAC as Specially Designated Global Terrorist has received US$1.2 million primarily from Puntland-based arms importer Abdirahman "Dhofaye":

View attachment 156437

Full report:

Puntland region is sleep-walking into being designated a sponsor of international terrorism. This is very alarming.
fake news

Status
Not open for further replies.