(Rant) Shoud i move to somalia yes or no?

Move to somalia yes or no

• Total voters

Yaraye

VIP
As the great American opined: Ask NOT what your country can do for you, but what you CAN do for your country!
We want people with applicable skills: engineers, doctors, pharmacists, vets, electricians, plumbers, welders, carpenters, roofers, trussers, horticulturists, landscaping, and gardeners to name a few. With all due respect, with a degree in history, will not say no, but I do not know, sorry!
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
I don't have applicable skills. I can do nothing for the country. Can't we just go cuz we want to? :stevej:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yaraye

VIP
Xamar is a true paradise on earth sister and you should permanently move there
But the key to enjoying xamar and its Beauty, Is to first expose yourself to its misery. To see so much death and suffering and become hardened and desensitized human being who mastered the art distancing himself from carrying the emotional burden of his own people's suffering. Only then when you become a darbi and dhagax to the feelings of others, you will Embark on a profound journey of inner tranquility, where the pursuit of happiness transcends worldly boundaries and ascends to heights that even the most enlightened Buddhist monks in the Himalayas dare to envision
:jaynerd::jaynerd::jaynerd:

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
I don't have applicable skills. I can do nothing for the country. Can't we just go cuz we want to? :stevej:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are a nurse, and we could do with more of youS. Together, let us first rebuild, and then enjoy it; like the average diaspora, let us NOT go there to exploit the poor, suck the blood out of the meagre resources, and piss on the paupers.

Yaraye

VIP
You are a nurse, and we could do more of youS. Together, let us first rebuild, and then enjoy it; like the average diaspora, let us NOT go there to exploit the poor, suck the blood out of the meagre resources, and piss on the paupers.
I'm basically useless with out the rest of the healthcare team. We need to the physicians, pharmacists, dentists, OTs, PTs, LPNs, MAs, NPs, dietitians, pharm tech, cyto techs, podiatrists, EMTs, surgeons, anesthesiologists, radiologists, midwifes, ....etc

I'm basically useless with out the rest of the healthcare team. We need to the physicians, pharmacists, dentists, OTs, PTs, LPNs, MAs, NPs, dietitians, pharm tech, cyto techs, podiatrists, EMTs, surgeons, anesthesiologists, radiologists, midwifes, ....etc
Ergo the reason we want our brightest, and the best to return armed with valuable skills, means, resources, and wisdom! And together, with dedication, conviction, and fortitude, we could.

I've always wanted to go back home, but I thought it would be in the future. Now that the future has arrived, I'm graduating next year with a bachelor's degree in history and planning to marry next year. I wanted to move once I married to a man who shared my goals, but the bomb in Moqdisho that happened recently was like a cold ice and made me realize Moqdisho/somalia is unlikely to be stable in the next 2-5 years. Now I'm facing the dilemma if I should stay in the west or move
I use to want to go.Donโ€™t go specially if youโ€™re a woman. I went I loved the women but they all are depressed because of how men treat them. Do not go. Stay your ass in the west. Youโ€™re welcome.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
Move back but make sure you have enough money to set yourself back up in the west if the situation back home ever becomes touch and go and you need to move back.

If you want a coastal city then Boosaaso is a much better and safer destination. I would suggest going where your family is though, but maybe wait it out. You will always be on edge in Xamar.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
Everyone who says no is part of the brain drain out of the country. The country won't just magically get better. We need to go back and actually help improve it.
Not everyone has those ambitions and conviction tho :francis:
government should offer security to diaspora,if they cant do that then there is no point going or settling they donโ€™t value you

We want people with applicable skills: engineers, doctors, pharmacists, vets, electricians, plumbers, welders, carpenters, roofers, trussers, horticulturists, landscaping, and gardeners to name a few. With all due respect, with a degree in history, will not say no, but I do not know, sorry!
I disagree, if anything Somalis need more people in academia. Somali historians can be of great help.

Trending