Rape and reconciliation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
calm down we out here tapping niggas

:drakelaugh:Shit made me laugh even though what they did was despicable. They coulda whipped them with a piece of string to the same effect. Some weak punishment smh.

I didn't get want I wanted (execution) but at least they are going to jail longer than any rapist would in Sweden or in other Scandinavian counties.

Galaeri

Then close your legs or do anything that indicates resistance if not then dont cry rape,how the f*ck is the guy supposed to know if she doesent want it if they're together and she doesn't say no:childplease:

I'm gonna call your parents waryaa. La Xawla.

image.jpg

this ciyaal needs to stfu nayaa you're like a grade or 2 higher than me stop acting like your're some experienced adult ,cagaha dhulka dhig :williamswtf::westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf::wow:
I graduated 3 years ago and I learned Sex Ed and explicitly giving consent. Plus your views on everything are so simplistic. Nothing is black and white in this world.

Why are y'all making it seem like a Caadan thing lmao were you not here when @Dhabaal was advocating for reconciliation and restitutive justice regarding rape aka xayr :hahaidiot:
Exactly don't they teach the meaning of consent in school these days?
:bell:

Probably not... this is where the parents are suppose to step in but you know Somali parents don't talk about anything vaguely related to sex
They just tell u not to go outside at night lmao

Galaeri

Why are y'all making it seem like a Caadan thing lmao were you not here when @Dhabaal was advocating for reconciliation and restitutive justice regarding rape aka xayr :hahaidiot:

Probably not... this is where the parents are suppose to step in but you know Somali parents don't talk about anything vaguely related to sex
They just tell u not to go outside at night lmao

You can do yourself by not being alone in dodgy places at night, and by not ever going to India.

I know he didn't say that. You probably strawmanned a nigga. Reconciliation and restitutive justice is a xeer thing, it's bullshit.

You can do yourself by not being alone in dodgy places at night, and by not ever going to India.

I know he didn't say that. You probably strawmanned a nigga. Reconciliation and restitutive justice is a xeer thing, it's bullshit.

Meh there's been loads of studies showing you're more likely to be raped by someone you know, the dark alley rapist thing is played out

Type restitutive justice into the search bar and go read the thread yourself lmao the guy mentioned it about ten million times, he's the one who trying to equate deer and RJ

Galaeri

Meh there's been loads of studies showing you're more likely to be raped by someone you know, the dark alley rapist thing is played out

Type restitutive justice into the search bar and go read the thread yourself lmao the guy mentioned it about ten million times, he's the one who trying to equate deer and RJ

You are right about the people you know thing, it is the most common type of rape. It is still good to stay out of dodgy places at night and not be alone.

You are right about the people you know thing, it is the most common type of rape. It is still good to stay out of dodgy places at night and not be alone.
Thanks for having some common sense now only if your prodigy could have the same insight.

Galaeri

Thanks for having some common sense now only if your prodigy could have the same insight.

Every society condemns rape, the only exceptions is Indians. Nobody except Indians raises their progeny to accept rape as normal. Cut the games out.

Status
Not open for further replies.