Rapper gets yelled at on TikTok live by his mom for k*lling his own cousin

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
AA gang culture is just a different form of qabyalaad. This mom clocking her son is a perfect example.

We know for a fact in the recent Harti vs Isxaaq clan war last year, there were direct cousins on opposing sides.

Habar Jeclo & Dhulbahante who have been intermarrying for generations killing each other over imaginary lines on the sand.

Sad reality black people across the world live in wallahi.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
AA gang culture is just a different form of qabyalaad. This mom clocking her son is a perfect example.

We know for a fact in the recent Harti vs Isxaaq clan war last year, there were direct cousins on opposing sides.

Habar Jeclo & Dhulbahante who have been intermarrying for generations killing each other over imaginary lines on the sand.

I'm lack of words wlhi. :snoop:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Victory Lap GIF by Nipsey Hussle

I remember over hearing some older ladies discuss how two siblings, one Dhulbahante and the other Isaaq, fought on opposing sides during the war.

Forget cousins, nuclear families are divided when these low IQ qabiil skirmishes occur.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Haven't watched all of the show just clips here & there & that was the last one.
He took brodie to the back &
View attachment 342625

Blocked that ish from my feed😑
I was shocked ngl, these project nigguhs really be like that, getting shanked is better then getting violated like that, it seems it was even common among white slave owners, the broke in the black men that caused them issues.

I was shocked ngl, these project nigguhs really be like that, getting shanked is better then getting violated like that, it seems it was even common among white slave owners, the broke in the black men that caused them issues.

Yea, that emasculation stuff goes back to slavery.
Theirs a actual term for it "Buck Broken".
I ain't never heard of nobody doin that in reality but I know that's how some get down in prison.

I would have made that nigga kill me.You got me BENT!!!
So long world - about to see what this other side looking like