Rate me out of 10 (no faraxs)

U kinda bad
I actually thought this gay ass nigga turned back to Islam, yet here he is.

:snoop:

giphy.gif

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You are a grow man but you dress like a Teenage. You need to work on your fashion sense. Seriously, you dress like a street thug...
a473og4vwy941.jpg

Plus, while the hair is style good but you somehow made it look messy. It don't look like you've done any conditioning. A great waste to miss out on your naturally curly Somali hair. Lastly even as a guy, I can tell your not bad looking (no homo)

Last edited:
You are a grow man but you dress like a Teenage. You need to work on your fashion sense. Seriously, you drew like a street thug...
a473og4vwy941.jpg

Plus, while the hair is style good but you somehow made it look messy. It don't look like you've done any conditioning. A great waste to miss out on your naturally curly Somali hair. Lastly even as a guy, I can tell your not bad looking (no homo)

Who df wears that sht LOOOL

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
You are a grow man but you dress like a Teenage. You need to work on your fashion sense. Seriously, you dress like a street thug...
a473og4vwy941.jpg

You know you don’t wear that, I know your a lazy guy you probably throw on a hoodie, some sweats, and some slippers.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You know you don’t wear that, I know your a lazy guy you probably throw on a hoodie, some sweats, and some slippers.
Your right but wrong at the same time.

My go to is t-shirt, chinos and sneakers. It fits most occasions. Not too smart and not too casual. Just perfect
chinos-tshirt-men-920x594.jpg

a473og4vwy941.jpg

Those clothes are a bit outdated, they don't look bad but it's not something I'd wear (I'm 17).
I personally like a basic T-Shirt (white/black or whatever), some black jeans, a flannel and some decent cheap shoes.

you have a friendly face. I wont rate out of ten because I don't think beauty is so objective and linear that it can be on a number scale lol, never got it