Rebel Media calls murder of Somali sisters by mentally ill brother an honour killing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
That's the guy AbdiJohnson is subscribed to on YouTube. Does this guy have inside info or something? Or is he only doing that to further his agenda?

What? Did I lie? You love Ezra Levant and you watch Rebel media all the time by your own admission. Do you not agree with him on this situation?

Just because I watch his videos doesn't mean I agree with him on this issue. You don't have to always agree with everyone that you follow on YouTube

Again, have some shame

:kodaksmiley:

No one cares or follows this Ezra Levant guy, his old tv channel "the sun TV " was removed from air because nobody watches them. They were fox channels wannabe. He is on YouTube not TV.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Just because I watch his videos doesn't mean I agree with him on this issue. You don't have to agree with everyone that you follow on YouTube

Again, have some shame

:kodaksmiley:
He does shit like this all the time. He's made his whole career off it. The only reason you disagree with him this time is cause you're closer to the issue. He mis-characterizes anything having to do with Muslims or Somalis.

This is the guy that said "Barack Obama's father is a Muslim, so therefore according to Sharia Law he's a Muslim as well.":mjlol:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
What information does he have that we don't have? Or is it automatically an honor killing because Muslims were involved?

I would go in on him on Twitter but I've already had my account locked twice.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
What information does he have that we don't have? Or is it automatically an honor killing because Muslims were involved?

It's Ezra Levant, he's talking out of his ass. He has no information.

He does shit like this all the time. He's made his whole career off it. The only reason you disagree with him this time is cause you're closer to the issue. He mis-characterizes anything having to do with Muslims or Somalis.

This is the guy that said "Barack Obama's father is a Muslim, so therefore according to Sharia Law he's a Muslim as well.":mjlol:

You love Obama but you disagree with him when he kills Muslims.

What's the difference?

Keo

VIP

If you got at least 5 - 20k followers then you don't have to worry about getting locked for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.