Rebel Media calls murder of Somali sisters by mentally ill brother an honour killing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
You love Obama but you disagree with him when he kills Muslims.

What's the difference?
I don't love Obama, but I get what you're saying. If, for example, I said "I love Obama but I disagree when he kills Muslims" and yet all Obama did was kill Muslims,that statement wouldn't make any sense.

You disagree with Ezra Levant on this particular topic, but what I'm saying is that he does this ALL THE TIME when Muslims are involved. Either he blatantly lies, and he selective picks the facts that support his agenda. If you disagree with him here, you'd probably disagree with him more often than naught.

I don't love Obama, but I get what you're saying. If, for example, I said "I love Obama but I disagree when he kills Muslims" and yet all Obama did was kill Muslims,that statement wouldn't make any sense.

You disagree with Ezra Levant on this particular topic, but what I'm saying is that he does this ALL THE TIME when Muslims are involved. Either he blatantly lies, and he selective picks the facts that support his agenda. If you disagree with him here, you'd probably disagree with him more often than naught.

I don't give a damn about Sunnis. He can insult them all he likes.

This is a different case. I don't agree with him saying it's an honour killing but I'm still a fan of his and I agree with him 90% of the time.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I don't give a damn about Sunnis. He can insult them all he likes.

This is a different case. I don't agree with him saying it's an honour killing but I'm still a fan of his and I agree with him 90% of the time.
Why are you being sectarian? I thought it was haram to divide Muslims?:mjlol: Sunnis are your brothers and sisters in Islam, why would you want to see them humiliated?

Why are you being sectarian? I though it was haram to divide Muslims?:mjlol: Sunnis are your brothers and sisters in Islam, why would you want to see them humiliated.

You divided yourselves, not me. If you insist on being divided, I'll address you as what you want to be called.

Status
Not open for further replies.