Reconstructive surgery for FGM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I'm not into broken merchandise :idontlike:
I've heard guys (especially in the west) say that. This was something that happened to girls when they were children and without their consent. You would seriously hold that against her? What if you didn't know and started getting to know her. You would dump her the minute you found out?

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
E

what's with the emoji? Funny how men are the ones acting disgusted by this but patriarchy was the main cause of this to begin with.

Because it's very graphic! Btw it's a dying culture so give it a rest! And as much as i hate fgm, i can't stand your kind who use it to subvert Somali culture :camby:

I've heard guys (especially in the west) say that. This was something that happened to girls when they were children and without their consent. You would seriously hold that against her? What if you didn't know and started getting to know her. You would dump her the minute you found out?
I'm not saying I blame the girls who are victims to this barbaric custom. It's just my preference. I imagine sex would be very uncomfortable with the constant pain and how prone bleeding and uti's are.

This surgery looks promising tho. If they manage to perfect it, I recommend every xaliimo with fgm to get their box fixed there. First for their own health and second for their future significant other

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Nah, I'm not into broken merchandise :idontlike:
Isku xishood breh :reallymaury:

Would you be with someone who had that done to them?
First thought was f*ck it, why not? But on second thought idk. Practical issues aside, in worse cases it's next to impossible for her to ever climax. Kinda renders sex pointless for her, at least physically. And I'm not sure how I feel about that tbh so for now I'd say probably not. I mean there's obviously more to her but how much it affects the bigger picture I'm not quite sure.

I'm not saying I blame the girls who are victims to this barbaric custom. It's just my preference. I imagine sex would be very uncomfortable with the constant pain and how prone bleeding and uti's are.

Not always. There are three different types and some girls still are able to orgasm and enjoy sex.

Isku xishood breh :reallymaury:

First thought was f*ck it, why not? But on second thought idk. Practical issues aside, in worse cases it's next to impossible for her to ever climax. Kinda renders sex pointless for her, at least physically. And I'm not sure how I feel about that tbh so for now I'd say probably not. I mean there's obviously more to her but how much it affects the bigger picture I'm not quite sure.

It depends on the type of FGM she got. Most girls have type 1 and 2 and they can still enjoy sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.