Reer Djibouti on reunification

They shouldnt unite at all even if somalia wasnt a failed state. What's with people obsession in uniting all somalis under one state? especially considering djibouti is multi ethnic.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
They shouldnt unite at all even if somalia wasnt a failed state. What's with people obsession in uniting all somalis under one state? especially considering djibouti is multi ethnic.
we want it, no difference between Somalis in Djibouti and Somalis in Awdal state.
Djibouti is a Somali city that became a state, these yemenis and afar are just living in it.

we want it, no difference between Somalis in Djibouti and Somalis in Awdal state.
Djibouti is a Somali city that became a state, these yemenis and afar are just living in it.
There are many djiboutians that dont want it too. Secondly djibouti contains afar land and towns so it's their country too.

What’s wrong with what she said ?

Lmaoo alright go say that in the streets of Djib we’ll see :mjlol: :mjlol:
“Arabsiyawi” and you’re bootlicking for Djibouti
1725295100145.png
they stopped giving your uncles passports sxb

I don’t think there are any Somalis losing sleep over whether Djibouti joins Somalia or not. That ship has sailed a long time ago and I actually like having another Somali run country.

Humans are fickle and respect strength. Those diaspora brats who turn their noses up at Somalia will change their tune once Somalia recovers inshAllah.

I don’t think there are any Somalis losing sleep over whether Djibouti joins Somalia or not. That ship has sailed a long time ago and I actually like having another Somali run country.

Humans are fickle and respect strength. Those diaspora brats who turn their noses up at Somalia will change their tune once Somalia recovers inshAllah.

Same

I also don't care for IOG, coming to cause even more chaos, ilaahay shartiisa hana dhaafiyo

Khaemwaset

VIP
There are many djiboutians that dont want it too. Secondly djibouti contains afar land and towns so it's their country too.
Afars are migrants.

And have you been to Djibouti city itself? I've lived there and we very much consider ourselves to be no different than others across the border

Why bring some ana France self hater on twitter as evidence

The window for that opportunity passed anyway. Even if Somalia was stable and every single Djiboutian citizen wanted to unite with Somalia the military interests in that country would not allow it.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
“Arabsiyawi” and you’re bootlicking for Djibouti View attachment 341294 they stopped giving your uncles passports sxb
You're mad my passport is recognized and not yours ? :kodaksmiley:

I lived there and went school for little over a year. I'll proudly remind langaabs there if I have to
Lived there ? :mjlol: What were you doing in Djibouti for a whole year ? How old are you ?

Again I read you calling them "french", sxb I already told you most of the interactions come from GOOBJOOG and not diaspora djiboutians like me. Some of them were literally at the Djibouti Japan Expo that niggas shared here :drakekidding:.
Reality is, Djiboutians know of tribes and ethnicity but don't obsess over it. They dissociate the nation from their own identities (ethnicity, tribes, subtribes and so on...). They recognize that Djibouti's a nation of its own and that they are part of it. And righfully so. No such thing as Langaab or landheere in Djibouti wallahi idk why you wanna use that type of rhetoric here

Khaemwaset

VIP
You're mad my passport is recognized and not yours ? :kodaksmiley:

Lived there ? :mjlol: What were you doing in Djibouti for a whole year ? How old are you ?

Again I read you calling them "french", sxb I already told you most of the interactions come from GOOBJOOG and not diaspora djiboutians like me. Some of them were literally at the Djibouti Japan Expo that niggas shared here :drakekidding:.
Reality is, Djiboutians know of tribes and ethnicity but don't obsess over it. They dissociate the nation from their own identities (ethnicity, tribes, subtribes and so on...). They recognize that Djibouti's a nation of its own and that they are part of it. And righfully so. No such thing as Langaab or landheere in Djibouti wallahi idk why you wanna use that type of rhetoric here
I was at school there for a year and so but my parents brought me back to England to finish my education. Even though I wanted to stay

Why do you act like tribe doesn't matter and it's all peace and harmony in Djibouti? Clan matters as much as it did in pre war Somalia. It's just niggas across the border butchered each other and now it's all they think about.

Clans is still a driving force in Djibouti politics. Between the sub clans of Ciise but also many other dir who invest and have an interest. Yemenis are just there, they don't do much of anything, just fishermen who came for refuge and open shops. Afars are langaabs who fight Ciise at every moment we are weak.

After Somalia collapsed, the Afars set up FRUD millitia with the help of Ethiopia to overthrow the Somali ruled government in Djibouti. But we bombed every village that had militants and wiped that group clean and forced them into a treaty with the gov

Last edited:

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
I was at school there for a year and so but my parents brought me back to England to finish my education. Even though I wanted to stay

Why do you act like tribe doesn't matter and it's all peace and harmony in Djibouti? Clan matters as much as it did in pre war Somalia. It's just niggas across the border butchered each other and now it's all they think about.

Clans is still a driving force in Djibouti politics. Between the sub clans of Ciise but also many other dir who invest and have an interest. Yemenis are just there, they don't do much of anything, just fishermen who came for refuge and open shops. Afars are langaabs who fight Ciise at every moment we are weak.

After Somalia collapsed, the Afars set up FRUD millitia with the help of Ethiopia to overthrow the Somali ruled government in Djibouti. But we bombed every village that had militants and wiped that group clean and forced them into a treaty with the gov
Donc tu parles français j'imagine ?
The way you talk about this shows how much you fantacize about Djibouti. Clearly you're missing the part where it is a dictatorship and the power dynamics are clearly out of your average citizen's reach.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Donc tu parles français j'imagine ?
Nah I went to a somali speaking secondary school for a while then went to an American school
The way you talk about this shows how much you fantacize about Djibouti. Clearly you're missing the part where it is a dictatorship and the power dynamics are clearly out of your average citizen's reach.
One man doesn't rule the country on his own. I'm not talking about the average citizen. I'm talking about men from different sub clans who have stakes in the government.

What is there to fantasise? It's you making up a reality

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
Nah I went to a somali speaking secondary school for a while then went to an American school

One man doesn't rule the country on his own. I'm not talking about the average citizen. I'm talking about men from different sub clans who have stakes in the government.

What is there to fantasise? It's you making up a reality
Yeah next time try to lie on stuff people don't already know about🤡. The language of education in Djibouti is mostly french. The Djiboutian ministry of Education doesn't provide curriculums in either somali or afar. Only french and arabic... There are no somali speaking highschools

Khaemwaset

VIP
Yeah next time try to lie on stuff people don't already know about🤡. The language of education in Djibouti is mostly french. The Djiboutian ministry of Education doesn't provide curriculums in either somali or afar. Only french and arabic... There are no somali speaking highschools
How can i lie? Should I send pictures of 11 year old me in school 😂😂
IMG-20171230-WA0006.jpg

Trending