Reer Galmudug meet up, Yasin Farey and Geylac.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
:pachah1: I wont be surprised this is the same guy that bragged that HG “founded” AS as if thats something to be proud of since they killed Gen. Galaal:ohlord:
report him to FBI saxib this guy is a loose cannon, I have also seen him bigging up Alshabab and claiming them like Boqor Buurmadow did, that means he is not only claiming Galal but thousands of Somalis deaths.

I am not seeking your friendship neither locally nor at the federal level, you are the most hated people in Somalia. All I am saying is stop bringing negativity to Galmudug image. And also no I won't give you anything for free you beggar, I am eradicating you from lands you squatted on for 30 years bit by bit you are becoming irrelevant west of the road, now I have no hunguri for east of the road which is where you originate from, I don't dream about another man's land, you should take it up with God why he has given you the most desolate land in Somalia.

Haye sxb looks like our short lived truce is over, Cabudwaaq anuka leh waryaa.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Haye sxb looks like our short lived truce is over, Cabudwaaq anuka leh waryaa.
You are already getting your ass beat by Wagardhac why you asking for more trouble:russ:

You know who is based in Caabudwaaq, the 21st sector 2 divisions, Galmudug security forces, clan militia and a population of 200,000, lets say a quarter of that is fighting age.

Good luck mate
Driving 50 Cent GIF

I love my Abgaal brothers and sisters. The same goes for my Xawaadle, Murusade fam.

When Farmajoo and Gedo community were kicking us in the teeth they helped us. Musa Sudi the lion heart, who boons tried to kill him many times but they could not. The Abagaal Journalist Abduallahi Balwaan etc. The truth is we all defeated Farmajoo TOEGTHER. Our unity gave us victory.

Our unity is our strength. Let us respect, support and be kind to one another. Jungle is my brother and whatever he says to me I would not care because at the end of the day I know he has my back and I have his.

Brothers and sisters don't let these boons play you against each other. Learn from the past. A loser like Farmajoo became president of Mogadishu only because of our disunity. Let us be like reer Somaliland or Puntland and show unity in public and in private say how we feel.

Jungle

VIP
I love my Abgaal brothers and sisters. The same goes for my Xawaadle, Murusade fam.

When Farmajoo and Gedo community were kicking us in the teeth they helped us. Musa Sudi the lion heart, who boons tried to kill him many times but they could not. The Abagaal Journalist Abduallahi Balwaan etc. The truth is we all defeated Farmajoo TOEGTHER. Our unity gave us victory.

Our unity is our strength. Let us respect, support and be kind to one another. Jungle is my brother and whatever he says to me I would not care because at the end of the day I know he has my back and I have his.

Brothers and sisters don't let these boons play you against each other. Learn from the past. A loser like Farmajoo became president of Mogadishu only because of our disunity. Let us be like reer Somaliland or Puntland and show unity in public and in private say how we feel.
Being president or prime minister comes with criticism sxb This guy shouldn't be crying every time I mention something about Roble.

Hes got something to say about the nn lap dogs as well. Find me defending Cumar ileey, Odowaa or Yasiin Fareey on this forum. I never do.

Ive only said Odowaa has a future after NN Both him and Yasiin fareey dont do dirty work on the ground like Qaroole.

Last edited:
Being president or prime minister comes with criticism sxb This guy shouldn't be crying every time I mention something about Roble.

Hes got something to say about the nn lap dogs as well. Find me defending Cumar ileey, Odowaa or Yasiin Fareey on this forum. I never do.

Ive only said Odowaa has a future after NN Both him and Yasiin fareey dont do dirty work on the ground like Qaroole.

Jungle your landheere Abgaal, Somali royalty. I speak the TRUTH. I say what I see. If someone is langaab I say it and if they are landheere I say it.

Xawaaadle are also landheere, they destroyed Farmajoo. And I am proud of them, mashallah. Landheere kings of Beledweyne.

Without Abgaal especially Senator Musa Sudi, Farmajoo would still be killing and looting Hawiye. Abgaal and HG are family, unity is essential.

Imagine if we all worked together? We would be unstoppable and would eclipse Somaliland easily.

Jungle

VIP
Jungle your landheere Abgaal, Somali royalty. I speak the TRUTH. I say what I see. If someone is langaab I say it and if they are landheere I say it.

Xawaaadle are also landheere, they destroyed Farmajoo. And I am proud of them, mashallah. Landheere kings of Beledweyne.

Without Abgaal especially Senator Musa Sudi, Farmajoo would still be killing and looting Hawiye. Abgaal and HG are family, unity is essential.

Imagine if we all worked together? We would be unstoppable and would eclipse Somaliland easily.
Abgaal and HG have an unbreakable bond and there is literally 0 animosity in real life but theres 2 sections. Pro Nabar iyo Naxdin and the mucaarad. You cant support both.

Odowaa is the one who walked Roble into his office after it was blocked off by nacas laangaab soldiers imported from Gedo and Buhoodle.

Xawaadle were making threats for 1 year and a half because the president is abgaal. Originally they said its because of villa somalia but then when they thought they could get 1 over on abgaal through villa somalia, they took the opportunity and now xuud is locked in Xamar. Bixi violated him. I cant respect that. Also they live under us outside of Hiraan and are very well behaved. Not a peep. They are laangaab to me and laangaab to cayr, murusade etc.

Abgaal and HG have an unbreakable bond and there is literally 0 animosity in real life but theres 2 sections. Pro Nabar iyo Naxdin and the mucaarad. You cant support both.

Odowaa is the one who walked Roble into his office after it was blocked off by nacas laangaab soldiers imported from Gedo and Buhoodle.

Brother we are fam. Children of Hiiraab. Rooble's right hand man is the Minister of Secruity Mohamed Nuur. Without him and Musa Sudi's backing how far could have Rooble gone? Not far.

Roble-and-30y30m.png

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I appreciate your ilbaxnimo ileen Sacad are ilbax, you have stake in Galmudug and I have the second largest stake, so we should protect our FMS from enemies, our local FKD should happen in a more classy way that does not destroy the image of Galmudug. This should be common sense to you, and it looks bad on me telling you what you should already know.

As for your request, I see you offer and give you a counter offer, Abgaal are fellow Galmudugians and laandheeres, I have no beef with the Abgaals I am neutral in your beef, my counter offer is you say Farmaajo iigeeya just one time, and I will leave you to diss the Abgaals and remain neutral.
@reer @cow This is what im going to turn you into :icon twisted:

Xawaadle were making threats for 1 year and a half because the president is abgaal. Originally they said its because of villa somalia but then when they thought they could get 1 over on abgaal through villa somalia, they took the opportunity and now xuud is locked in Xamar. Bixi violated him. I cant respect that. Also they live under us outside of Hiraan and are very well behaved. Not a peep. They are laangaab to me and laangaab to cayr, murusade etc.
When Abgaal took the presidency they were aware of the imbalance between hiiraan and shabelle dhexe. You guys didn’t care and took it for ur own personal interest so why are u upset if XL tries to “get 1 over on abgaal”.

Only real laangaabs sit back and do nothing , this isn’t Galmudug or Puntland we aren’t from the same clan and u can’t xoog ur way to full control over the state:ufdup:

Jungle

VIP
When Abgaal took the presidency they were aware of the imbalance between hiiraan and shabelle dhexe. You guys didn’t care and took it for ur own personal interest so why are u upset if XL tries to “get 1 over on abgaal”.

Only real laangaabs sit back and do nothing , this isn’t Galmudug or Puntland we aren’t from the same clan and u can’t xoog ur way to full control over the state:ufdup:
The president was always going to be abgaal after 2 xls presidents back to back sxb. Hirshabelle is has many clans and the next president should be GJ imo.

boqorka xawaadle .jpg

enroute godkajilicow.jpg

Based

VIP
I am not seeking your friendship neither locally nor at the federal level, you are the most hated people in Somalia. All I am saying is stop bringing negativity to Galmudug image. And also no I won't give you anything for free you beggar, I am eradicating you from lands you squatted on for 30 years bit by bit you are becoming irrelevant west of the road, now I have no hunguri for east of the road which is where you originate from, I don't dream about another man's land, you should take it up with God why he has given you the most desolate land in Somalia.
Where exactly are the hunter gatherers "eradicating" the owners of the land? Somalia is a xooged or be xooged place. Oohin will not get you anywhere. Familka have taken advantage of the chaos of your doing and we have expanded our territories to places your boon mind cannot imagine. Nobody is seeking the friendship of a dying stateless clan. Hunguri is not an insult when you get what you want

Trending

Latest posts