Reer Las Khorey own Kenya

Status
Not open for further replies.
' He pleaded his case that if Britain did not give the NFD the right to self-determination before it handed over political power to Kenya, “the frontier could expect neglect, bad administration and disregard for their rights at best and at worst oppression'

he was spot on.

Bohol

VIP
I noticed Warsangeli are not really good entrepreneurs. In Puntland most of the big businesses
are dominated by Amal Express (MJ) and Tawakal Express (Leelkase). Warsangeli are bums
and don't own any well-known company among Somalis in their name. Extremely rare to meet
a rich one.

I noticed Warsangeli are not really good entrepreneurs. In Puntland most of the big businesses
are dominated by Amal Express (MJ) and Tawakal Express (Leelkase). Warsangeli are bums
and don't own any well-known company among Somalis in their name. Extremely rare to meet a
rich one.

glad they eating good. insha allah will do the same.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
and don't own any well-known company among Somalis in their name. Extremely rare to meet
a rich one.
Wrecked. :mjlol:

a rich one.
Warsengali have cornered the markets throughout somalia .I was suprised when I went to jigjiga and my Ogaden uncle said all those trucks are owned by a warsengali man.Met a prominent warsengali doctor in Jig Jiga as well who offered my grandfather a discount and pulled some strings for his help.Warsengali buisness is lowkey and have connections in every direction.The family which owns the most land in kenyas lucrative markets is warsengali.When puntland arrested a prominent warsengali businessman the region seceded etc.All those buisnesses you mentioned formed in a centralised state hence you can't compare them to warsengali.

HY langaab are confused and are 10 th hand citizens in their own tuulos.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Warsengali have cornered the markets throughout somalia .I was suprised when I went to jigjiga and my Ogaden uncle said all those trucks are owned by a warsengali man.Met a prominent warsengali doctor in Jig Jiga as well who offered my grandfather a discount and pulled some strings for his help.Warsengali buisness is lowkey and have connections in every direction.The family which owns the most land in kenyas lucrative markets is warsengali.When puntland arrested a prominent warsengali businessman the region seceded etc.All those buisnesses you mentioned formed in a centralised state hence you can't compare them to warsengali.

HY langaab are confused and are 10 th hand citizens in their own tuulos.
Sxb you are Warsangeli. Be careful with the term Laangaab; those living in glass houses shouldn’t be throwing stones kinda thing.

You haven't met them because they don't associate with people like you.ive met plenty of warsengali millionaires.However a lot of warsengali go into politics as well as buisness.
Then why do we never hear of any well known Warsangeli businessmen in Kismayo we know niggaz from other clans but not you guys tbh.
And don't call people laangaab.

Bohol

VIP
You haven't met them because they don't associate with people like you.ive met plenty of warsengali millionaires.However a lot of warsengali go into politics as well as buisness.

kkk I will donate few dollars. Hopefully, that will make real Warsangeli millionaires in the future and companies. Love thy neighbour and stuff.

Then why do we never hear of any well known Warsangeli businessmen in Kismayo we know niggaz from other clans but not you guys tbh.
And don't call people laangaab.
How
Do you think warsengali look
:gucciwhat:
As for kismayo my father owns a huge farm in that region.

kkk I will donate few dollars. Hopefully, that will make real Warsangeli millionaires in the future and companies. Love thy neighbour and stuff.
Save your Monopoly money .
:pachah1:
Donate some to muse bixi instead .maybe he will allow a HY To become a janitor of somaliland parliament.
:mjlol:

How
Do you think warsengali look
:gucciwhat:
As for kismayo my father owns a huge farm in that region.
We're talking about Kismaayo not whether you're dad owns a farm in the district.
We don't hear of you guys as prominent businessmen in Kismayo. That goes to other clans.
And you're the last person who should be calling others laangaab.
And laandheere =/= richest

Status
Not open for further replies.