Reer Las Khorey own Kenya

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're talking about Kismaayo not whether you're dad owns a farm in the district.
We don't hear of you guys as prominent businessmen in Kismayo. That goes to other clans.
And you're the last person who should be calling others laangaab.
And laandheere =/= richest
Kismaayo , AKA as Madow land , was invaded by a Harti contingent.Hence most people over there identify as Harti.There are plenty of buisness men but most are lowkey.

Bohol

VIP
@CangeeroBear I am still waiting for the thank you letter from your tuna people due to WADANI party saving them from starvation in the last drought.

:manny:

Xisbiiga WADANI oo deeq rashiin ugu deeqay daad aad uu gaajoysan oo kaso jeeda beesha Warsangeli ee deegaanka Shimbiraale ee Sanaag Bari.

@CangeeroBear I am still waiting for the thank you letter from your tuna people due to WADANI party saving them from starvation in the last drought.

Xisbiiga WADANI oo deeq rashiin ugu deeqay daad aad uu gaajoysan oo kaso jeeda beesha Warsangeli ee deegaanka Shimbiraale ee Sanaag Bari.
Those are HY beggars who infiltrated bari.We let them live there out of pity.
:mjlol:
Also I didn't say every warsan is rich.1 in 2 Somalis are in poverty.

Kismaayo , AKA as Madow land , was invaded by a Harti contingent.Hence most people over there identify as Harti.There are plenty of buisness men but most are lowkey.
Using the Harti card now to claim other's achievements? :cosbyhmm: We are talking about reer Laas Qorey. :francis:
I'm not getting into the demographics of Kismaayo now anyway.

Using the Harti card now to claim other's achievements? :cosbyhmm: We are talking about reer Laas Qorey. :francis:
I'm not getting into the demographics of Kismaayo now anyway.
Kismaayo is owned by my reer upti
A lot of warsans live there but not a sizeable amount.

Gambar

VIP
Warsans are funny. They don't even have multi million hotels in Somalia yet dreaming of dominating Kenya economy kkkkkkkkk. You couldn't make this up.

:deadosama:
The HYs showed up in here and decided to cause rabsho as usual. Naga amuusa uff!

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Waryaa huus baan ku idhi! :mahubowtf:

giphy.gif

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Y'all need to show some respect to the Oldest Somali Sultanate. Warsangalis were trading with India and China when your ancestors were having a hard time dressing.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Y'all need to show some respect to the Oldest Somali Sultanate. Warsangalis were trading with India and China when your ancestors were having a hard time dressing.

The oldest Somali Sultanate was Mogadishu Sultanate and the early Adal Kingdom. Warsangali Sultanate wasn't even old as Ajuran Sultanate or Ifat Sultanate.

Get outta here. :camby:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There’s one building in bosaso owned by warsengeli soo reer bari call that building xaniinyo warsengali kkk as if to say they all put everything they had to make that one building.

Status
Not open for further replies.