Reer Minneapolis hold this L

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
http://m.startribune.com/minneapolis-school-district-takes-over-heritage-academy/337768581/

Mohamad Osman and Hassan Mohamud, two Heritage board members, said the issues between Heritage’s board and the community stem from clan and tribal allegiances within the Somali community. The district is not letting the community sort the issues out on their own.

“This is insulting our intelligence,” Osman said.

Warfa, the board member who quit, disputes that Heritage’s conflicts stem from tribal differences.

“Poor decisionmaking processes have led to where we are, not qabyaalad (clan or tribal issues),” Warfa wrote to the board.
:kanyehmm::deadpeter::mjlol:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:damn:
pzqbmTI.jpg

S

Shamis

This is new territory - Their parents are total saqajaan or life loser as my aunt would say.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
They have literally planted their peasant lifestyle into a modern advanced land.

And sadly @Idol is part and parcel of this

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Back on somnet some guy was saying the parents were ogaden am guessing mj are the ones in charge of school then:ftw9nwa:
is all guess work thoe
maybe @Idol knows something :gunsmiley:

Thanks for the full story. s don't want MJs to win and are importing their primitive and savage ways to America to try to defeat us, smh.:hova:

@Idol I'm with you guys in spirit.:2tjlv3e:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Thanks for the full story. s don't want MJs to win and are importing their primitive and savage ways to America to try to defeat us, smh.:hova:

@Idol I'm with you guys in spirit.:2tjlv3e:
Is all a guess work nothing concrete came out yet:lebronwait:
Tbh every story in this city a mj is involved:lolbron:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I just watched the video posted by @bandit. I support the school. The parents are behaving like wild animals. Kulahaa 'this school belongs to Muslims and the school is giving it to our enemy..the gaalo' tf? :wtf: I feel sorry for the good white folk who had to witness this first hand. :urgh:

lol this has all the signs of a classic Minnesota Somalis clusterfuck. Government programs, government money, MJs, Hassan Jamici, crooked beardos, angry qaxooti audience, emergency white people, bad cheap suits and lots of qeylo/buuq.

Folks never learn lol

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
what other stories
there was a story not long ago about a mj man running for something I can't remember he was facing a white women who had mj man assistant:cryinglaughsmiley: Apparently the white women paid her assistant sub clan people who are cumar mohamud reer mahad they went around the city spreading lies and rumors about the ciis mohamud guy who was running against the white women:cryinglaughsmiley:
They made rumors about him being a fag:cryinglaughsmiley:
The ciis mohamud guy lost:zhqjlmx:

Status
Not open for further replies.