Reer Minneapolis hold this L

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
there was a story not long ago about a mj man running for something I can't remember he was facing a white women who had mj man assistant:cryinglaughsmiley: Apparently the white women paid her assistant sub clan people who are cumar mohamud reer mahad they went around the city spreading lies and rumors about the ciis mohamud guy who was running against the white women:cryinglaughsmiley:
They made rumors about him being a fag:cryinglaughsmiley:
The ciis mohamud guy lost:zhqjlmx:
Subxaanaka yaa cadiim
2mhs8qw.png
(mods save this as a smiley pls)

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
there was a story not long ago about a mj man running for something I can't remember he was facing a white women who had mj man assistant:cryinglaughsmiley: Apparently the white women paid her assistant sub clan people who are cumar mohamud reer mahad they went around the city spreading lies and rumors about the ciis mohamud guy who was running against the white women:cryinglaughsmiley:

You're talking about Rep Phyllis Kahn, Abdi Warsame, Mohamud Noor and the caucus where Ilhan Omar got knocked tf out. Abdi Warsame was not her assistant, but threw his support behind her. Mohamed Noor had the support of Ilhan Omar, but Noor is siju and Ilhan doesn't even have the support of her own people. She couldn't help him. Now they're both running against each other against the white woman. lol

I

IntensiveCareUnit

z3zrULC
so mjs hate mjs now? cumar maxmud are so competitive damn

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
You're talking about Rep Phyllis Kahn, Abdi Warsame, Mohamud Noor and the caucus where Ilhan Omar got knocked tf out. Abdi Warsame was not her assistant, but threw his support behind her. Mohamed Noor had the support of Ilhan Omar, but Noor is siju and Ilhan doesn't even have the support of her own people. She couldn't help him. Now they're both running against each other against the white woman. lol
Ciis mohamud guy was nice religious person he was neighbors with my older sister:ehh:
Tobad:francis:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Ciis mohamud guy was nice religious person he was neighbors with my older sister:ehh:
Tobad:francis:

Being nice doesn't win you ish in politics. The woman who was supporting him hates Abdi Warsame and she thought she could use her clan (Osman Mohamud) to destroy him. It didn't work so now she's running against Noor (the Isse Mohamud guy). Guess their friendship didn't last. lol

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
17PA57G.png
(another to smiley to add si vous plait)

Q

Queen Carawelo

Ok sweetheart

Accudu billahi. Why are you being nice tonight? I was expecting a paragraph of self righteousness on how you're qabiil free and I'm deeply planted with qabiil. :damsel:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Meth, fuk off with your Samosa smileys :camby:If we're going to add Somali smileys it's gotta be through the 4.5 system.:hemad: The big 4 gotta have 1 smiley each. So yea one of your adeers gotta yaac:camby:lol

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Accudu billahi. Why are you being nice tonight? I was expecting a paragraph of self righteousness on how you're qabiil free and I'm deeply planted with qabiil. :damsel:

Gabar baad tahay

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Ok I found more stories the board is made up of different somali sub clans
@3:04 when the guy starts naming names the last 2 guys are known by my parents the last 2 somali guys he names abdiqani qardawiy guy is Cismaan mohamud [edited on request]:ftw9nwa:
Hassan jamacie guy is either degodia or Ajuran basically his none mainstream sub clan from north kenya:zhqjlmx:
The light skin female in 5:27 is gadabursi or something am not sure she's married to either mj or merahan I forgot the details
She helped my old man when he was trying to get into the school business:zhqjlmx:
I told yall mj was involved some how:ftw9nwa:

Q

Queen Carawelo

@bandit you're such a liar. Sheikh Abdiqani Qardawi opened the MTS dugsi since 2003. My brothers went to the dugsi in 2006 to 2013. He was never fired from any dugsi. If you're going to spread rumors atleast spread something that resembles the truth.

And to your claim that MJs are involved in everything, well what do you expect we own MN. MN belongs to us and everyone knows it. :diddyswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.