Reer Minnesota celebrates July 1st with a sambuusa eating contest

How the f*ck do you know how the people on this app look like? You're a whole weirdo.

Imagine how dumb you have to be to think the majority of the people on this app is dark. As if you know what the people on here look like. Did you meet them or do you think everyone on here is ugly and dark like you?

You sound just as retarded as the girl who said most Somalis are dark and the light ones aren't. Dumb dumb!
It's official.

You're obviously a non-Somali foreigner with a bone to pick with our people, because it's known that most Somalis are mariin at the very least, which would be classified as dark in the Western social context.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Go back to Femcel Alley where you belong. I won't be dignifying any more of your hateful nonsense with a response.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
It's not a diss. Only the states with massive Somali communities host Somali events.

That's why niggas always travel to Minnesota for fun.
Texas does shit :sitdown: maybe in small quantities Minnesota looks boring to me :mjcry: maybe the Somali community is the only good thing

Kisame

Plotting world domination
LOOOL why are you offended as a Texan? Do you guys even have enough Somalis to have a fun July 1st event?

Will Smith Reaction GIF
We don't host them. That's why niggas travel to Minnesota during the summer.

Also the sambusa competition looked fun. I would have participated in that if I was a kid.

I only responded because you called it ghetto :westbrookwtf:

It's official.

You're obviously a non-Somali foreigner with a bone to pick with our people, because it's known that most Somalis are mariin at the very least, which would be classified as dark in the Western social context.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Go back to Femcel Alley where you belong. I won't be dignifying any more of your hateful nonsense with a response.
You mean Somalia a nation which has one of the largest coastline and has traded/had wars with people for centuries has one look? Wow okay sure.

Since you taught my special ed self the term straw man, I will teach you a term that applies to everything about you:

PROJECTION

You are projecting what you think to everyone.

So I will tell you what I think:

All the people on this forum are as white as German Aryans. And they all look like this:

Falbino-1200x720.jpg

And lastly, you are a foreigner from Reddit and you need to go back to reddit with your trans, incel non-binary ass. Never come back. We don't claim you and we don't want you.

Now leave me alone. I need to get back to applying Diana on my skin. I'm in the process of scamming a Somali incel into marrying me.

Actually, he reminds me if you. Are you single by any chance?? I'm looking for a incel from Reer Canada or USA (preferably Hawiye) for citizenship. I was born on Jan. 1, 2000 (I just look a little older). Thanks.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
You mean Somalia a nation which has one of the largest coastline and has traded/had wars with people for centuries has one look? Wow okay sure.

Since you taught my special ed self the term straw man, I will teach you a term that applies to everything about you:

PROJECTION

All the people on this forum are as white as German Aryans. And they all look like this:

View attachment 333245

And lastly, you are a foreigner from Reddit and you need to go back to reddit with your trans, incel non-binary ass. Never come back. We don't claim you and we don't want you.

Now leave me alone. I need to get back to applying Diana on my skin. I'm in the process of scamming a Somali incel into marrying me.

Actually, he reminds me if you. Are you single by any chance?? I'm looking for a incel from Reer Canada or USA (preferably Hawiye) for citizenship. I was born on Jan. 1, 2000 (I just look a little older). Thanks.
what are you on about?

PROJECTION

View attachment 333245

1719799973742.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Guys i want to annouce i have moved away from Minneapolis. I live in Tuulo in Minnesota with White people. Alhamdhulilaah

Yaraye

VIP
Darkie girl. It's not all Somalis doing this. It's not Somali specific. So I'm not sure why are you making it seem like ALL Somalis are doing this.

Pakistani people are known to be more ghetto. So why didn't you focus on them?
Did a dark skin girl steal your man or smthg?:umwhat: I've seen you in several threads taking shit about dark skin women.

So your insecure self was larping as a lightskin but in reality you are dark? Please learn to love yourself and stop projecting your insecurities on to those of us that don’t have them.
Are you the MLK of Darkskin Halimos??? Girl if you hate your skin go and bleach. That is better than your annoying whining about light and dark. I DON'T CARE ABOUT SKIN COLOR. I am Colorblind and I don't see color.

Learn how to lighten up. What's with Somalis in the West taking things so seriously. At least the other poster is funny sometimes. You are annoying.

If being dark or light is your biggest worries count yourself lucky in life. It's not that serious. Hopefully some guy will choose you soon. Hopefully than you will STFU! But i feel sorry for him.

Are you the MLK of Darkskin Halimos??? Girl if you hate your skin go and bleach. That is better than your annoying whining about light and dark. I DON'T CARE ABOUT SKIN COLOR. I am Colorblind and I don't see color.

Learn how to lighten up. What's with Somalis in the West taking things so seriously. At least the other poster is funny sometimes. You are annoying.

If being dark or light is your biggest worries count yourself lucky in life. It's not that serious. Hopefully some guy will choose you soon. Hopefully than you will STFU! But i feel sorry for him.
Hell yeah I am the MLK of Darkskin Halimos. Idc if you find me annoying or not because the end of the day all the halimos on this site can agree that you are a fitnah starter than needs to go. And you don’t have to worry about whom I marry, I can assure you I am not a guu$ cabuud like you.

Trending