Reer somalia come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I don't get this product of rape. He is cryin about us everyday like we are the ones who raped his women
Dude has some kinda sick obession over isaaqs hes always be pulling some slick shit. Where in his mind 24/7 i think an isaaq man beat him up what other explanation would there be lmaooo

waraabe

Your superior
Dude has some kinda sick obession over isaaqs hes always be pulling some slick shit. Where in his mind 24/7 i think an isaaq man beat him up what other explanation would there be lmaooo

He did say isaaq use to bully him in school. Malaha he came home to idoor guy spreading his mother's legs one day

@Realwarya LooL not really, i normally goto Somali owned sites and reply to Qaldaans when they get little out of hand.

somnet, SoL, SSpot, Topix Somalia, etc.

If i went to Somalilandsun.com and posted, than yes.

But when i am on a Somali site, i expect Qaldaans to behave themselves.

:)

- Tahriib
- Khat epidemic
- Ictiraaf
- Biyo la'aan
- A bad case of an inferiority complex

Basically, thats the typical Isaaq.

LooL better them than me i guess.
Wallahi the majority of Isaaq people are noble and warm-hearted people, don't let a few rotten apples( as in every group of people) here and there tarnish their image.

Wallahi the majority of Isaaq people are noble and warm-hearted people, don't let a few rotten apples( as in every group of people) here and there tarnish their image.
I am sure they are. But the Isaaqs who troll Somali sites give the rest a bad image.

Maybe u guys should have a talk with them.

waraabe

Your superior
@Realwarya LooL not really, i normally goto Somali owned sites and reply to Qaldaans when they get little out of hand.

They bullied you, you turned to alcohol and pleasuring 70 year old white men to relieve your pain

I am sure they are. But the Isaaqs who troll Somali sites give the rest a bad image.

Maybe u guys should have a talk with them.
That person talking nonsense online does not represent his people in general but himself- So IF he/she is a moron then that doesn't mean all of his people are.

This mentality is backwards( not that I'm accusing you of anything)

Ps. I'm not Isaaq.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa

Warya relax with the calaacal.Malin walba you mention duriyada sheikh isaxaaq.Don't you have anything better to do like finding who your real father is siilaanyolaugh

I would donate money for you guys to set up an exclusive site. Away from normal Somalis.

LooL than you guys could talk about Ictiraaf, Qabiil, Khat or anything else ur heart desires.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
I would donate money for you guys to set up an exclusive site. Away from normal Somalis.

LooL than you guys could talk about Ictiraaf, Qabiil, Khat or anything else ur heart desires.
you aren't a somali mr.cadcad.go back to india :camby:

Naftan ilahi hada dawayo ilan maskaxda u ka xanunsanya. Unfurtantly for him he can't pull his crap on fellow lander so take your matag iyo xaar somewhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.