Reer Somaliland soo gala!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This dude on Sc in Hargeisa is suspect qoomu-luudh. There's noway this dude can be straight.

Where's his toll?

I think he is HA!

In any rate look at his SC: sheikhyonis

One time @Xayd warned me that this dude is @AbdiJohnson terrible corner. I recall him saying to me that the guy was snitched upon by some chicks from the UK who he confided in.

waraabe

Your superior
The owner of this SC handle dee,...nigga got a receding hair that's beyond salvageable

You are tripping adeer Mr dhe strikes me as a well mannered, good guy. I don't get why u saying he is a suspect. Why do you think so

P.s that female is very nice.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You are tripping adeer Mr dhe strikes me as a well mannered, good guy. I don't get why u saying he is a suspect. Why do you think so

P.s that female is very nice.

I've been viewing his SC channel 4 a while but what got me suspicious is when @Xayd brought it to my attention. Dude's dance moves and his mannerism blare out qoomu-luudh. Besides, he has too many gfs who play with him like another girl, that's a red flag

I've been viewing his SC channel 4 a while but what got me suspicious is when @Xayd brought it to my attention. Dude's dance moves and his mannerism blare out qoomu-luudh. Besides, he has too many gfs who play with him like another girl, that's a red flag

Why don't you stop obsessing about him and just ask instead?

How did I even obsess abt him! I'm actually disgusted.

You made a thread about someone to enquire to others about their sexual preference. It's reasonable for me to think you might be a bit obsessed. Actually, you might just be your average old lady gossip tbh. Just ask him if you're that interested.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You made a thread about someone to enquire to others about their sexual preference. It's reasonable for me to think you might be a bit obsessed. Actually, you might just be your average old lady gossip tbh. Just ask him if you're that interested.

You have sinister motive you piece of xaar.

I will not have it that qoomu-luudh infestation spreads in our clean land

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Think he's sacad muse, we should expose his kind to the world. Can't have fags ruining the blessed motherland

Seeing some of his snaps make my stomach vomit.
:jcoleno:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Think he's sacad muse, we should expose his kind to the world. Can't have fags ruining the blessed motherland

Seeing some of his snaps make my stomach vomit.
:jcoleno:

Walahi I feel the same! I mean folks who watch his latest videos can't tell but the ones in the past are clear sign the dude got too much sugar in his cott dam self.

The womanly way he dances

The way he effing poses for the camera..

Incredibly disgusting

We will not have it in our society.

Good thing that he has not being in to the West, Kani wa @AbdiJohnson twin

Btw this is the one girls told u abt right ?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Horta I know this very feminine somali man who is friends with my parents, high pitched voice and all. He's not khanis at all, I think naturally some men are going to be a little bit more feminine than others just like some women are more masculine.

Giving people a complex is what makes them feel insecure about their heterosexualnimo, let's not bring the your gay culture to Africa and let him dance and dress like he wants to. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Walahi I feel the same! I mean folks who watch his latest videos can't tell but the ones in the past are clear sign the dude got too much sugar in his cott dam self.

The womanly way he dances

The way he effing poses for the camera..

Incredibly disgusting

We will not have it in our society.

Good thing that he has not being in to the West, Kani wa @AbdiJohnson twin

Btw this is the one girls told u abt right ?

I don't have him on snapchat nor do I want to add him. Her name is Warda, I have her on fb! I just looked her up and found out she got engaged yesterday with a local?
:dwill:
Her TL is full of felicitations from her friends including the fag she snitched on him
:browtf:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Horta I know this very feminine somali man who is friends with my parents, high pitched voice and all. He's not khanis at all, I think naturally some men are going to be a little bit more feminine than others just like some women are more masculine.

Giving people a complex is what makes them feel insecure about their heterosexualnimo, let's not bring the your gay culture to Africa and let him dance and dress like he wants to. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

I know couple of guys who are feminine in hand gesture and mannerism but they are not guy but just happen to have a lot of sugar in their blood stream but this cat has the tell-tell sign of a batty man nature

waraabe

Your superior
I don't have him on snapchat nor do I want to add him. Her name is Warda, I have her on fb! I just looked her up and found out she got engaged yesterday with a local?
:dwill:
Her TL is full of felicitations from her friends including the fag she snitched on him
:browtf:

is that the alleged khaniis
is that the chick who snitched on him

Status
Not open for further replies.