Reer Somaliland soo gala!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don't have him on snapchat nor do I want to add him. Her name is Warda, I have her on fb! I just looked her up and found out she got engaged yesterday with a local?
:dwill:
Her TL is full of felicitations from her friends including the fag she snitched on him
:browtf:

She completely outed him, didn't she!

Btw his family is the dollar store owners ha

I mean look at what he wrote, what nigga hoes over the moon for a fine chick friend of his to be getting hitched to another nigga. For me I would be distraught.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
is that the alleged khaniis
is that the chick who snitched on him

Yeaa sxb. Not only that she also told me and some other guys she's friends with him because of his family's store. I asked her if she's with him relationship wise because I saw them driving few times together and she said 'dumarka ma ka helo'
:patrice:
I just sat there connecting dots of his ory!

She completely outed him, didn't she!

Btw his family is the dollar store owners ha

I mean look at what he wrote, what nigga hoes over the moon for a fine chick friend of his to be getting hitched to another nigga. For me I would be distraught.

Nah not dollar store. I know the family who owns it, they lived in Cardiff. it's another Carwo down the Sacadadiin/Daallo Airlines office road.

waraabe

Your superior
Yeaa sxb. Not only that she also told me and some other guys she's friends with him because of his family's store. I asked her if she's with him relationship wise because I saw them driving few times together and she said 'dumarka ma ka helo'
:patrice:
I just sat there connecting dots of his ory!

Nah not dollar store. I know the family who owns it, they lived in Cardiff. it's another Carwo down the Sacadadiin/Daallo Airlines office road.

she is a groupie so maha:cosbyhmm:

the guy marrying her is fuked up

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I honestly can't stand homosexuals. I'm usually a supporter of freedom of choice, but homosexuals particularly men need to be stoned old age style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending