Reer somaliland soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
So there is this Reer isaaq odey that I met in LA he's friends with my dad. he's been helping me a lot ever since I moved to LA. my own TOL and close family don't help me the way he does.

Wallahi I pray to ALLAH that he goes to jannah in InshAllah.
All the isaaq people that I met in USA have been nothing but nice and generous to me.

Mad respect coming from a darood.
Y'all niggas cool Wallahi..
:salute:

Dhulbahante , Isaq , Ogaden , gadabursi , Duduble , xawadle they're the kindest I've met.

Greediest are
Abgaal... Abgaal will try to bite your finger whilst feeding him.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Dhulbahante , Isaq , Ogaden , gadabursi , Duduble , xawadle they're the kindest I've met.

Greediest are
Ayyy this thread is me appreciating beesha isaaq it's not about one clan is better than the other.

Don't start a qabil war man.
:childplease:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Of course we are the nicest people around.
mjgrin.png

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Greediest are
Wait wait, how does this work? You keep a tally of how many times someone is kind/not kind to you and their qabils?

:mjlol: Some people on here never seize to amaze me, cajiib.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
They're cool people. The only thing I disagree with them on is independence. Other than that they're great.

They're good people. Just need to get rid of the cuqdad they are carrying for somalia

They are nice but....

But but but what Waryada...??

I've never seen a qabil more peaceful than isaaq Wallahi.

I definitely am sad that they are breaking away from greater Somalia but I understand where these niggas are coming from..

As a darood man myself I can say that most of us are savages Wallahi..

And it's sad..

Wait wait, how does this work? You keep a tally of how many times someone is kind/not kind to you and their qabils?

:mjlol: Some people on here never seize to amaze me, cajiib.

Precisely.
Having dealt with them in various sectors.
I carry jot notes. / I note nearly everything.
Very discontented group.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
They are nice but....

I definitely am sad that they are breaking away from greater Somalia but I understand where these niggas are coming from..

And it's sad..
It's only a political difference. I said they're great people, what do you want from me? Lol, I understand where they're coming from too, but I still disagree. It also makes me dissapointed because I think they have a lot to offer to Somalia, and Somalia has a lot to offer them.

They are nice but....

And it's sad..
I'm anti tribe period. But the way somalilanders carry all that baggage and indoctrinate their youth before they're old enough to even form an opinion rubs me the wrong way

Status
Not open for further replies.