Reer somaliland soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm anti tribe period. But the way somalilanders carry all that baggage and indoctrinate their youth before they're old enough to even form an opinion rubs me the wrong way

There's plenty of all types of Somalis living in hargesia peacefully....

It's like the Las Vegas of the region, times are changing

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
I've delt with isaaq people and I didn't realize until today when the odey did something I'll never forget Wallahi..

I was sitting in Starbucks and it just hit me..

I started counting the beesha isaaq that I dealt with and man.. each one was just better than the other in generosity and kindness...

BEESHA ISAAQ ON SSPOT YOU NIGGAS KEEP THAT GENEROSITY AND GOODNESS..

THAT MIGHT BE THE SAME THING THAT UNITE SOMALIS ONE DAY.

SOMALIDA HANOOLATO.
:salute:

I've delt with isaaq people and I didn't realize until today when the odey did something I'll never forget Wallahi..

I was sitting in Starbucks and it just hit me..

I started counting the beesha isaaq that I dealt with and man.. each one was just better than the other in generosity and kindness...

BEESHA ISAAQ ON SSPOT YOU NIGGAS KEEP THAT GENEROSITY AND GOODNESS..

THAT MIGHT BE THE SAME THING THAT UNITE SOMALIS ONE DAY.

SOMALIDA HANOOLATO.
:salute:

Whats beesha mean?
:cosbyhmm:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Precisely.
Having dealt with them in various sectors.
I carry jot notes. / I note nearly everything.
Very discontented group.
An illogical scribe is what you are since everyone you've met is an individual regardless of the clan that they're from.

:kanyeshrug: I fucks with all Somalis, things that have happened in the past don't influence the bonds I make.

The flyest Somali I've ever met was this older Isaaq guy at a Somaliland/Somali party:whew: Nigga was rocking a full fledged classic suit like this
image.jpg

Met and spoke to him a few weeks ago too while shopping wouldya believe. The nigga got mad style can't disrespect him :wow:

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
That is until when you don't see their herd mentality. It is like many of them are conjoined on the hips. Me, Uncle Menace and
AbdiJohnson are properly the only independent Lander thinkers in here.

waraabe

Your superior
It's only a political difference. I said they're great people, what do you want from me? Lol, I understand where they're coming from too, but I still disagree. It also makes me dissapointed because I think they have a lot to offer to Somalia, and Somalia has a lot to offer them.

Somalia has nothing to offer us.

waraabe

Your superior
That is until when you don't see their herd mentality. It is like many of them are conjoined on the hips. Me, Uncle Menace and
AbdiJohnson are properly the only independent Sland thinkers in here.

You got cuqdad aboowe. Let's be honest due to your reer abti

I'm anti tribe period. But the way somalilanders carry all that baggage and indoctrinate their youth before they're old enough to even form an opinion rubs me the wrong way
indoctrination!! I don't know where you got that from.
my family literally never talks about Somalia/Somaliland politics. we don't discuss qabiil either so we dont have some cuqdad towards another qabiil.
the thing that i've noticed on this site is most of the reer koonfur have an irrational hate towards us, again i dont follow the qabiil politics so i dont know why. if its just because we want independence then can you really blame us. 25 years is a long time to sort your shit out.

Status
Not open for further replies.