Reer SSC burn Reer Somaliland houses

@Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid bloody hell a new dhaqan has been introduced to Somalis :francis:

5A3AC79B-FB5F-4584-B843-E6DFECCFA40A.jpeg

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
This aint right. I support ssc in their fight for freedom against somaliland. But turning this into a tribal war of hatred is wrong.

Things like this will just turn this into a tribal war instead of a political one. Also it will lessen the legitimacy of reer ssc in this war.

mohammdov

Nabadshe
Didn't they build on grazing land? Thus, making this hamlet, illegal.
Nonsense: The lands that are not suitable for construction were identified in the 1993 agreement between Hj&hy&was&dh
Some Nomads killed a man and stole his car
Then all the sultans and elders of the Muuse Abokor clan spoke They apologized and said, β€œWe will return the car and pay the blood money.” Despite this, they have now burned the village He And they killed whoever was there . Stop justifying the actions of backward Somalis

mohammdov

Nabadshe
FB_IMG_1701269084043.jpg

This is the third village to be burned, even though Habar jeclo demanded peace at yesterday’s meeting and that they do not want to attack anyone but Dhulbahnte and harti Despite their great victory, they still do not want peace and compromise. This is the mentality of the Somalis revenge Aargoosi .
I said previously that this war will turn into an endless tribal war like the one between Hg and mx

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
View attachment 305440

This is the third village to be burned, even though Habar jeclo demanded peace at yesterday’s meeting and that they do not want to attack anyone but Dhulbahnte and harti Despite their great victory, they still do not want peace and compromise. This is the mentality of the Somalis revenge Aargoosi .
I said previously that this war will turn into an endless tribal war like the one between Hg and mx
Russian proverb: the Jew Habar Jeclo will always tell you WHAT happened to him, but never WHY.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
New dhaqan kulaha this is classic Somali dhaqan, these annoying Lander refused peace and we will make them accept it

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
This aint right. I support ssc in their fight for freedom against somaliland. But turning this into a tribal war of hatred is wrong.

Things like this will just turn this into a tribal war instead of a political one. Also it will lessen the legitimacy of reer ssc in this war.
Old men are flaming the fires. I don't agree with what is happening but I cannot deny that ssc held back for far long than expected. They could end this by sitting down and talking but prideful old men aren't willing to. Inshallah this'll end soon.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
View attachment 305440

Isaaq laba ha is qabadsiiyaan:
1- Dhulbahantow dhulkan waa idin ka qaadney
2- Dhulbahantow ha nagu soo duulina oo nabad qaata

Isaaq chose to engage in long term conflict with Dhulbahante. Blame your people for the next decade of non ending border conflict.
deported-deportation.gif

Last edited:

mohammdov

Nabadshe
Isaaq laba ha is qabadsiiyaan:
1- Dhulbahantow dhulkan waa idin ka qaadney
2- Dhulbahantow ha nagu soo duulina oo nabad qaata

Isaaq chose to engage in long term conflict with Dhulbahante. Blame your people for the next decade of non ending border conflict.
deported-deportation.gif
I'm ciidagale I live next to reer isaaq and absguul We do not know harti My neighbors waa dad gob ah Despite all the wars that took place, neither side has ever killed women or children or demolished mosques and schools Ilaahay ha barakeeyo
Ma lihin dhaqanka reer bariga huno We will multiply while you die in wars πŸ˜‚
But let's talk realistically Your garaads have no control over these militias Because blood money was agreed upon, despite this, this attack occurred from these drunkards
You are comfortable in the West eating from McDonald's and trying to make the lives of the poor people in Somalia worse

I'm ciidagale I live next to reer isaaq and absguul We do not know harti My neighbors waa dad gob ah Despite all the wars that took place, neither side has ever killed women or children or demolished mosques and schools Ilaahay ha barakeeyo
But let's talk realistically Your garaads have no control over these militias Because blood money was agreed upon, despite this, this attack occurred from these drunkards
You are comfortable in the West eating from McDonald's and trying to make the lives of the poor people in Somalia worse
Were you not supporting your terrorist state when this boy’s hometown LA was getting shelled for eight months straight? Why were you not angry for the β€œpoor somali people” when they killed a Dhulbahante man in this same tuulo two nights ago? No one cares about β€œBlood money” after what your terrorist state did for 15+years. Paybacks a b*tch
200.gif

niggas are fighting over dusty toolos , litteral mud huts with straws and yall niggas think we can step toe to toe with the saudis and usa , lmfao

get ready to be a vassal state of ethiopia/bantus soon

mohammdov

Nabadshe
Were you not supporting your terrorist state when this boy’s hometown LA was getting shelled for eight months straight? Why were you not angry for the β€œpoor somali people” when they killed a Dhulbahante man in this same tuulo two nights ago? No one cares about β€œBlood money” after what your terrorist state did for 15+years. Paybacks a b*tch
200.gif
No, I was not supporting Don't Lie
Your nation is a backward nation, and I abandoned it a long time ago. I am only a Muslim
If you want to burn each other and kill each other, do it, I don't care It's part of your nomadic culture

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

I don’t pay attention to Isaaq huuhaa. I only pay attention to what Biixi, Taani and Ina Kaahin say. They all announced total war against Harti and have not stepped back from that. Isaaq subclans’ peace announcements are not worth the paper they are written on.

Taani made it clear: this is a war of annihilation.

This is really shameful for us to be witnessing another stupid tribal warfare being fueled by old men in their comfort zone where our bright young men are sent to their death because of stupid clan squabbles :bell:

200.gif
As much as you want to drag SL in to this conflict it won't change that this is between HJ and Dhulbahante and it's in the best interest for everyone to calm things down we don't need a stupid tribal war again after 30 years of peace in eastern regions,

mohammdov

Nabadshe
I don’t pay attention to Isaaq huuhaa. I only pay attention to what Biixi, Taani and Ina Kaahin say. They all announced total war against Harti and have not stepped back from that. Isaaq subclans’ peace announcements are not worth the paper they are written on.

Taani made it clear: this is a war of annihilation.
Do you still think that Somaliland army listens to orders of nuux and MuuseπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ They no longer have any control now Most of the army either returned to their city or joined members of their tribe