Reer SSC burn Reer Somaliland houses

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
As much as you want to drag SL in to this conflict it won't change that this is between HJ and Dhulbahante and it's in the best interest for everyone to calm things down we don't need a stupid tribal war again after 30 years of peace in eastern regions,
Its too late there are HY and Warsangeli fighting as of now.

No, I was not supporting Don't Lie
Your nation is a backward nation, and I abandoned it a long time ago. I am only a Muslim
If you want to burn each other and kill each other, do it, I don't care It's part of your nomadic culture
I'm not going to waste time looking for your previous shuban where you were supporting your terrorist cousins.

If you don't care, don't come here to be afhayeen for habar maxbus.

As much as you want to drag SL in to this conflict it won't change that this is between HJ and Dhulbahante and it's in the best interest for everyone to calm things down we don't need a stupid tribal war again after 30 years of peace in eastern regions,
If this is only between Habar maxbus and Dhulbahante why did Taliye dawaco(Gx) with his guuto(gx) died in buqdharkeyn recently? Was he fighting ghosts?
19F5FC4A-BE51-4E50-B69B-710AE9091E24.jpeg

I'm ciidagale I live next to reer isaaq and absguul We do not know harti My neighbors waa dad gob ah Despite all the wars that took place, neither side has ever killed women or children or demolished mosques and schools Ilaahay ha barakeeyo
Ma lihin dhaqanka reer bariga huno We will multiply while you die in wars 😂
But let's talk realistically Your garaads have no control over these militias Because blood money was agreed upon, despite this, this attack occurred from these drunkards
You are comfortable in the West eating from McDonald's and trying to make the lives of the poor people in Somalia worse
Which sub of dauud gx youre? I thought you once said you are HJ and considering you HJ all along