Reer Sweden are producing 6’9 footballers

This guy is just completely in the wrong sport, @Chaseyourdreamzz we lost out on a small forward. The way he fell over lmfaooo.

He’s actually a pretty decent prospect though. 21 years old and plays 2nd division in Sweden, he can actually become a decent player. Hopefully Somalia can call him up (meaning he actually chooses to play for us)

This guy is just completely in the wrong sport, @Chaseyourdreamzz we lost out on a small forward. The way he fell over lmfaooo.

He’s actually a pretty decent prospect though. 21 years old and plays 2nd division in Sweden, he can actually become a decent player. Hopefully Somalia can call him up (meaning he actually chooses to play for us)
I’ve heard of him before seen a couple of his goals scored didn’t know he was this tall man could’ve been an elite wing with that height 😂😂 somebody should’ve guided him into hooping

What other country will he play for being a 2nd division player?

None, but reer Sweden usually don’t go and play for Somalia. I’m sure they’d like to, but the association is ran so badly there’s no point.
They don’t play cause they don’t wanna mess up their eligibility for Sweden at least for bilal and taha if this guys playing second division we should be heavily recruiting him

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
This is actually huge problem in Europe, especially Scandinavia.

I play 6 aside with a 202cm brother (6’7). This nikka even has to audacity to come sometimes to the midfield to dictate the play. He is in a wrong sport but its understandable.

Scandinavia doesn’t have a renown basketball culture, its a huge afterthought here. Only Finland has a starter in NBA now, Lauri Markkanen who is very good. One younging from Sweden was also recently drafted this year, we will see how will he develop.

Basketball culture exists in France, Spain, Balkans, Greece, basically all of eastern Europe and Turkey. Outside of these countries, no one cares.

They don’t play cause they don’t wanna mess up their eligibility for Sweden at least for bilal and taha if this guys playing second division we should be heavily recruiting him
The 2nd division players don’t go either. But to be fair a lot of them are young. Mostly u23 so if they do well they can go to top league and have a chance.

I don’t think it’s eligibility though. There’s a lot of other arab/foreign players in Sweden and they go and play for their countries. Lots of players from Iraq/Palestine national team who come from Sweden. I’m sure ours would go too if it was run well

I play 6 aside with a 202cm brother (6’7). This nikka even has to audacity to come sometimes to the midfield to dictate the play. He is in a wrong sport but its understandable.

Scandinavia doesn’t have a renown basketball culture, its a huge afterthought here. Only Finland has a starter in NBA now, Lauri Markkanen who is very good. One younging from Sweden was also recently drafted this year, we will see how will he develop.

Basketball culture exists in France, Spain, Balkans, Greece, basically all of eastern Europe and Turkey. Outside of these countries, no one cares.
It starts off small I remember when their was barely any nice international players besides dirk and Nash kids in Scandinavia just need to see a couple guys from their kill it in the league and they’ll be inspired

Last edited:
Europe has something called eybl European youth basketball league a couple Somali kids actually are in it basketball culture is growing in Europe rapidly even amongst Somalis

Last edited:
Europe has something called eybl European youth basketball league a couple Somali kids actually are in it basketball culture is growing in Europe rapidly even amongst Somalis
They need you to do scouting for Somali basketball federation sxb you know your stuff. I think if we bring our best guys we can realistically be competitive at afobasket. We should even be contending for the Arab cup too

They need you to do scouting for Somali basketball federation sxb you know your stuff. I think if we bring our best guys we can realistically be competitive at afobasket. We should even be contending for the Arab cup too
sometimes i wonder whos doing the recruiting and scouting for these guys do they even have a player database for eligible talent the entire system needs an overhaul there should also be a talent requirement South Sudan brought mainly D1 nba and juco guys we should be able to do the same in a few years with the amount of young guys that are coming through

sometimes i wonder whos doing the recruiting and scouting for these guys do they even have a player database for eligible talent the entire system needs an overhaul there should also be a talent requirement South Sudan brought mainly D1 nba and juco guys we should be able to do the same in a few years with the amount of young guys that are coming through
Somaliathlete might be the only way I know he’s got links
1729620601122.png
if you show that guy your credentials he’ll get behind you I’m sure. Last time I heard it was a guy from reer ninny doing it and he used to put a couple local guys to fill out the roster.

We got enough pro players now plus a new cohort coming through to not act like this smh. South Sudan paved the way for the rest of us we gotta start taking this sport seriously. We have coaches now too

The key to unlocking the potential of Somali genetics lies in a rich dairy-based diet during the developmental years. While we do consume Caano geel it’s only in its raw form. However, foods like cheese, yogurt, and quark offer a much higher protein content per gram.

Grimmer

Reer guri

There is a Somali kid from Sweden that committed to ASU recently. He’s like 6’8 I watched him play in a tournament in America recently.

Trending