Religious women are much cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.
After having slept with both religious and atheist somali women i can now confirm that cleanliness is more of an islamic concept than cultural from my personal experience.

I mean the difference was like a day and night and trust me this comes from different experiences.

Stay away from atheists xalimos unless its a quicky.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Idiot, cleanliness has nothing to do with religion, but the person. Sure Islam encourages cleanliness but doesn't mean someone is more clean because they're more religious. Whats a religious girl doing sleeping around anyway?

Lool i think he means muslims vs atheits and not religious. Cuz religious somali women don't even look like they care about their looks or hygeine as much as non religious women tbh as long as they do their wudu and stuff

Zeus

STYLIN
Idiot, cleanliness has nothing to do with religion, but the person. Sure Islam encourages cleanliness but doesn't mean someone is more clean because they're more religious. Whats a religious girl doing sleeping around anyway?
LOL if they were religious would they have slept with you?
it doesn't count if it's in the butt:heh:

Percentage of cleaner muslimahs tend to be higher than the Non muslims.. while percentage of unclean non muslim is much higher than the unclean muslimahs though cleanliness still depends on the person as you stated.

And yes muslim women do have sex outside marriage and even so somali muslimahs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts