Remember how all banks N the states refused 2 deal with xawaladaha? Xawaladaha now are using

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
moles, as in human money transporters.

Every week in every city where there are a huge Somali population there is a dameer carrying a suitcase full of a million dollars to UAE.

I was told by a good friend of mine that these 4 cats in town leave every week, interchangeably, for the UAE.

It is legal as it us approved by customs.

But now thus newspaper making a big fuss abt it.

http://www.king5.com/mb/news/local/...ull-of-cash-leaving-sea-tac-airport/199976318

WOOOW! That FBI GUY NOTICED SOMALIS ON WELFARE SENDING HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY AS I MENTIONED THIS IN MY OTHER THREAD

btw, Would you have done this as a job if Dahabshiil hired you for this sole purpose?

I like traveling so I think I would've done it.

Last edited:
14g1j4.jpg

Hubble

VIP
The investigator was pissed off that his case was dismissed until he provides further evidence. He turned it into a racial issue off the bat, he assumes they're all on welfare and is shocked at how much money of being shipped OUT of the country by cab drivers and mall staff.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Nigga mistaken! He thinks we are typical madoows who don't know how to smooch the welfare system but advance in the socio-economic stratus. We are going to hell but we are advancing in this class warfare.

(We are going to hell bc we are liars)

Last edited:

Hubble

VIP
Nigga mistaken! He thinks we are typical madoows who don't know how to smooch the welfare system but advance in the socio-economic stratus. We are going to hell but we are advancing in this class warfare.

(We are going to hell can we are liars)

Welfare is not a lifestyle but a means to an end, helps people save their full time job wages and climb the ladder faster :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.