The west is a down fall. We shouldn't spend our youth building someone else dreams and goal. I think we should do as this Highly Smart abyo did. Which is get educated work and save for 5-8 years and contribute to build all region Somali people live. No one will build your homeland until we start taking action and educating our people. Once again I'm amazed at what the Abyo has accomplished πŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌ

Mudug_gyal

Ω„Ψ§ ΨͺΩŽΩ‚Ω’Ω†ΩŽΨ·ΩΩˆΨ§ مِنْ Ψ±ΩŽΨ­Ω’Ω…ΩŽΨ©Ω Ψ§Ω„Ω„ΩŽΩ‘Ω‡
VIP
Ohhh i get ittt

The west is a down fall. We shouldn't spend our youth building someone else dreams and goal. I think we should do as this Highly Smart abyo did. Which is get educated work and save for 5-8 years and contribute to build all region Somali people live. No one will build your homeland until we start taking action and educating our people. Once again I'm amazed at what the Abyo has accomplished πŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌ
The west is in late stage decline, post 2008 there are no opportunities to build wealth. The only economic activities going on are those that empower people that got rich prior to the great financial crisis. Say what you will about africa but at least they have a future, you can make money there and their demographics are better.

Trending