Reminder to you and me

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg

Hypocrite lol willing to sell his country to habashi that burns Muslim daily "I would rather be with shitopia than Somalia " and preaching us on pray. Hypocrite

Hafez

VIP
View attachment 3043

Hypocrite lol willing to sell his country to habashi that burns Muslim daily "I would rather be with shitopia than Somalia " and preaching us on pray. Hypocrite
That's not an authentic Hadith.

حُبُّ الْوَطَنِ مِنَ الإِيمَانِ (Hubbul-Watan Min al-Eemaan)

Translation: “Love of one’s homeland (country) is from faith”

Source: Kashf al-Khafa’ wa Muzil al-Ilbas (1102), al-Silsilah al-Hadeeth ad-Da’eefah (36) and reported by al-Saghaanee in his al-Mawdhoo’at (81)

It's most likely just a famous saying, it's not wrong for one to love the land they're born in, or the land of their ancestors though. It's not an obligation either.

That's not an authentic Hadith.

حُبُّ الْوَطَنِ مِنَ الإِيمَانِ (Hubbul-Watan Min al-Eemaan)

Translation: “Love of one’s homeland (country) is from faith”

Source: Kashf al-Khafa’ wa Muzil al-Ilbas (1102), al-Silsilah al-Hadeeth ad-Da’eefah (36) and reported by al-Saghaanee in his al-Mawdhoo’at (81)

It's most likely just a famous saying, it's not wrong for one to love the land they're born in, or the land of their ancestors though. It's not an obligation either.

No prophet Mohamed when he left Mecca he cried and said "I had to leave the most beloved place in world "

Hafez

VIP
No prophet Mohamed when he left Mecca he cried and said "I had to leave the most beloved place in world "
That's because Mecca has virtues, it cannot be compared to other places in the world.

Laakinse, if you want to love your country, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. It's not part of faith though. A Muslim can settle anywhere they want on earth, they are not confined to a specific location. It's their choice whether they want to love the land of their ancestors or not.

The subject is not as black or white as you're making it out to be.

This is not up for debate.

Somali ethnic nationalism, celebrating Indonesia's independence day, waving the Jordanian flag is all haram. No ifs, ands or buts. This is not extreme. This is the case.

image.jpeg
The hypocrisy that runs in @Xayd now talking about pray, how could your prayer accept when accused thousands of Somali women in UK by adultery? If your women of your family and circle are like do not generalize the rest.

Hafez

VIP
Actually there is. Patriotism and nationalism is kufr.
Nationalism as in putting it before your religion, that's kufr. Stop spewing random things waryaa. A specific land could be dear to someone. This is different from the patriotism and nationalism that includes complete allegiance to one's country and it's leaders, even compromising their religion in the process.

I think weakness is in our blood. I don't know what happened to us in the span of a Century, we had strong Sultans, Warriors, Boqor's, but know our leader is submitting to a Ethiopian Spy. So don't blame marriages to Ajnabi, when our country is owned by Ajnabi. Modern day Colonisation.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Note to self.

Never ever piss off @Canuck

She will come with screenshots, receipts, birth certificate, high school diploma, ACT results, college credits.

GMbWe.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts