Reminder to you and me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
i agreed with your comment until half of it disappeared, i feel betrayed :francis:
Sxb, it's because he has spoken the truth. This is an issue that needs to be addressed in the Muslim community. Nationalism causes disunity between the Muslims and it's a jaahili call, no doubt about that. One can love their land, no problem but when they give nationalism (yacni in terms of race, culture, etc) precedence and undue importance, then it becomes a problem brother.

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “He is not one of us who calls for asabiyyah, (tribalism/nationalism) or who fights for asabiyyah, or who dies for asabiyyah.” [Abu Dawud]

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
Sxb, it's because he has spoken the truth. This is an issue that needs to be addressed in the Muslim community. Nationalism causes disunity between the Muslims and it's a jaahili call, no doubt about that. One can love their land, no problem but when they give nationalism (yacni in terms of race, culture, etc) precedence and undue importance, then it becomes a problem brother.

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “He is not one of us who calls for asabiyyah, (tribalism/nationalism) or who fights for asabiyyah, or who dies for asabiyyah.” [Abu Dawud]
i agree with that hence why i couldn't counter his point, but i definitely felt he had other motives with it. cant proof it but you felt the same thus i agreed with the original comment.

i agree with that hence why i couldn't counter his point, but i definitely felt he had other motives with it. cant proof it but you felt the same thus i agreed with the original comment.

No motives.

Who cares if nationalism is haram? Many unbelievers are not nationalistic and proud of their nation. I am sure most don't care about the country they live in

I just hate it when the moderates try to reform Islam. You can't reform the religion passed down by Prophet Muhammad to the Salaf

Hafez

VIP
I just hate it when the moderates try to reform Islam. You can't reform the religion passed down by Prophet Muhammad to the Salaf
Lol I know what you're up to man... You want to chase the "moderate Muslims" away from Islam by sharing genuine Islamic concepts (that you know they are likely to find distasteful) with them. There's no other reason. Leave the affairs of Muslims to themselves.
:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts