Resident Twitter Sheikh comes for Ilhan Omar

Screenshot (261).png

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
people who consider zina or the action of the people of Lut to be halal are kaffir. I don't think there's any reason to zero in specifically on that politician but any politician who claims to be a Muslim but endorses this lgbt stuff is kaffir and it's absolutely ok and right for people to speak out against that kind of thing.

people who consider zina or the action of the people of Lut to be halal are kaffir. I don't think there's any reason to zero in specifically on that politician but any politician who claims to be a Muslim but endorses this lgbt stuff is kaffir and it's absolutely ok and right for people to speak out against that kind of thing.

Attacking someone and excluding dawah is wrong within itself .

Please ignore that user above saying I hate Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and that I insulted him.

It's blatantly false and she is only saying it due to her own mental illness on this forum that has propelled her to insult me for my darker skin for the last 12 hours.

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
She should be called out. What she is doing is unexcusable behaviour.

Siding with Ilhan on this issue, is also a form tribalism, something forbidden in Islam.

Quoting these solely so others can see your filthy unislamic slander against me because I know you're a little b*tch who'll delete this.
I never said you slandered him, you did throw shade at him, I remember and I'm actually not lying at all. remember you said something about our last prophet being the greatest man on earth did you repent from what you said.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry I meant that I called him, Mohammed hijab and Ali dawah out for only focusing on Ilhan. I don’t agree with her but I’ve noticed Asians/Arabs tend to focus on her and ignore their own people (sadiq khan etc). They also ignore the arab congresswomen who said god is a “woman” and goes to lgbt events. Ajnabis focus on Somalis too much

I never said you slandered him but you did throw a sly shade @GeeljireGenius I never said insulted. It was from that thread were she said something along the lines our last prophet being the greatest man on earth and said something about it, she can tell yiu
What do you think 'shade' means, doqon? 'Throwing shade' refers to trying to insult someone sneakily and subtlely.

Fear Allah. You insult me all day for being darkskinned and say I envy your light skin. But have the audacity to try to convince the rest of the forum on my own thread that I am an undercover kafir of sorts?

You've transcended pathetic.

What do you think 'shade' means, doqon? 'Throwing shade' refers to trying to insult someone sneakily and subtlely.

Fear Allah. You insult me all day for being darkskinned and say I envy your light skin. But have the audacity to try to convince the rest of the forum on my own thread that I am an undercover kafir of sorts?

You've transcended pathetic.
I never said your a kafir nor did you insult y
our prophet. You did however say something I totally disagreed with about our last prophet. Stop being dramatic I NBER said yiu insulted our last prophet.

I never said you slandered him, you did throw shade at him, I remember and I'm actually not lying at all. remember you said something about our last prophet being the greatest man on earth did you repent from what you said.
I never said the Prophet wasn't the greatest man who ever lived. I'm not gaal, naaya. You're making shit up again like me 'attacking you oUt of eNvY for being pretty and lightskinned' on that other thread.

Wallahi, I didn't even know you were light skinned until today.

I never said the Prophet wasn't the greatest man who ever lived. I'm not gaal, naaya. You're making shit up again like me 'attacking you oUt of eNvY for being pretty and lightskinned' on that other thread.

Wallahi, I didn't even know you were light skinned until today.
Regardless what I saw that I disagreed with you when you made that thread ages ago I deleted it. And I know your nor a gaal. Where did I say you were. And you did know i was lit skin I remember when I said how people get shocked when they find out I'm ligntksin etx..and you commented back on someone else saying I have inferiority complex,