Resident Twitter Sheikh comes for Ilhan Omar

I never said your a kafir nor did you insult y
our prophet. You did however say something I totally disagreed with about our last prophet. Stop being dramatic I NBER said yiu insulted our last prophet.
The woman whose entire post history consists of conflating social media sensationalism with the mundane reality of day-to-day life is REALLY telling me to 'stop being dramatic' for calling her out on her schizophrenic bullshit one-sided conflict with me right now...okay.

In any case, your intention with your initial comment was to turn other users against me. So f*ck you.

The woman whose entire post history consists of conflating social media sensationalism with the mundane reality of day-to-day life is REALLY telling me to 'stop being dramatic' for calling her out on her schizophrenic bullshit one-sided conflict with me right now...okay.

In any case, your intention with your initial comment was to turn other users against me. So f*ck you.

Rhats it here you are throwing shade at me saying internalised racism as if i have an issue with darkskins, thia was the theead where i stated I'm lightskin. So why lie and say you never knew I was lightksin
Screenshot_20240702_105620_Samsung Internet.jpg

Rhats it here you are throwing shade at me saying internalised racism as if i have an issue with darkskins, thia was the theead where i stated I'm lightskin. So why lie and say you never knew I was lightksin
View attachment 333362
Probably because I forgot? Why the f*ck would I remember every little detail about every other user on here, you unhinged c*nt?

Also where's the shade? Internalised colourism/racism is a real problem in society, so if you've interpreted it as me shading you, then it means that you, on some level of consciousness, share those backwards beliefs...

:tacky:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
I have no doubt that Ilhan does not fully approves this mentall illness but if you publically claim to support them then thats on you, there will be backlash. There was no need for her to go the rally.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry I meant that I called him, Mohammed hijab and Ali dawah out for only focusing on Ilhan. I don’t agree with her but I’ve noticed Asians/Arabs tend to focus on her and ignore their own people (sadiq khan etc). They also ignore the arab congresswomen who said god is a “woman” and goes to lgbt events. Ajnabis focus on Somalis too much
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seek help, naaya.

I hope this was a good wakeup call for you, since you've now come to understand that this all occurred due to a silly misunderstanding on your part.
Why would I seek help? Alhamdullilah Allah blessed me with a lot of goodness. I will refrain from speaking negatively about others even if we have a disagreement. Anyways hope all is good ❤️ and I sincerely apologies ❤️

people who consider zina or the action of the people of Lut to be halal are kaffir. I don't think there's any reason to zero in specifically on that politician but any politician who claims to be a Muslim but endorses this lgbt stuff is kaffir and it's absolutely ok and right for people to speak out against that kind of thing.
Everyone knows it’s a sin but would you tell your colleagues at work that you hate LGBT? You wouldn’t have a career.

Do you guys not know how politics work? She represents her district and that includes people who are lgbt.
It goes against islam. And that's what she's doing by supporting a movement which is totally prohibited by Allah. That's why its best if she resigns so she doesn't compromise her deen and regret when qiyamah approaches.

She's not even liked, she might aswell stay silent because no matter how much she appeases the opposite to our deen, both the liberals and republicans stil won't like her.
She is already suspected of being an islamist sympathiser and anti-israel simply because she is wearing a hijab in the eyes of many Americans, so she to pro-lgbt to also show that she's liberal too.