Khaemwaset

Frรผher of the Djibouti Ugaasate ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ
VIP
1720461283505.png

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

VIP
They speaking in gibberish probably Eritrean actors and that's an italian white actress in blackface kkk :ftw9nwa:
It has a love story but for some reason they had a Somali man and an Italian woman in blackface acting as a somali woman.
Also back in those days they added the voice on top of the film so idk, most of the film is in italian for some reason some english too

attash

Amaan Duule
They speaking in gibberish probably Eritrean actors and that's an italian white actress in blackface kkk :ftw9nwa:
No, there are genuine Somali actors. Skip to 53:42, you will see a Somali actor walking into the scene speaking Somali.

Khaemwaset

VIP
No, there are genuine Somali actors. Skip to 53:42, you will see a Somali actor walking into the scene speaking Somali.
yeah idk what hes talking about there is some scenes in af somali

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
had a guy who published this he edited out some scenes damn this got under the radar
I will be using this movie as racial FKD now when any somalioid subspecies of the cushite negroids claims not to be black. I thank you for your services :omega:

Khaemwaset

VIP
I will be using this movie as racial FKD now when any somalioid subspecies of the cushite negroids claims not to be black. I thank you for your services :omega:
I'm looking forward to the edits theres some nice battle scenes between Somali Dubat units and Abyssinians

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Look at how that cadaan dude is giving them orders at 54:05. This isn't our L though since we weren't under Italian colonization :whew:

Most of it is gibberish, but you will hear some Somali here and there :lol:
You know this L is monstrosities when a Dhulbahante and Isaaq is looking eye to eye in relief

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
I'm looking forward to the edits theres some nice battle scenes between Somali Dubat units and Abyssinians
When Ethiopians find out where those edits came from we're beyond cooked. They'll finally learn what cooked meat taste like

Trending