RESTORED 1937 Italian made 90 minute film on the Italo-Ethiopian War

I have been looking for material like this. very nice find.

I am going to downlod this and archive it, just in case. Thank you for sharing it.

This is like an older Lawrence of Arabia type of film, and some of the actors are in black face with wigs on , like the leading lady.

This is a real inlook into how goofy looking orientalist propaganda films were in the past.

1:07:40
IMG_٢٠٢٤٠٧٠٨_٢٣٣٥٣٨.jpg

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
This is like an older Lawrence of Arabia type of film, and some of the actors are in black face with wigs on , like the leading lady.

This is a real inlook into how goofy looking orientalist propaganda films were in the past.
A majority was Somali a few had blackface going on. I don't have anything to say about the content of the film I'm only interested in the battle scenes that can be used for dome sick edits like this

A majority was Somali a few had blackface going on. I don't have anything to say about the content of the film I'm only interested in the battle scenes that can be used for dome sick edits like this

Doesn't seem like anything coherent is going on in that film to me, it sounds like a lot of gibberish and goofy antics, but good luck on make something out of it if you are able to.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Doesn't seem like anything coherent is going on in that film to me, it sounds like a lot of gibberish and goofy antics, but good luck on make something out of it if you are able to.
Yeah I'm not in it for it's random story line it's only the battle scenes

Khaemwaset

VIP
Im confused. What is this
Italian propaganda film about Somali Dubats made before ww2 and invasion of Abyssinia
Man this crap is inaccurate wth
It's just a quick piece of propaganda mixed up
Are these the oldest Somali actors around?
Probably idk any somali film before 1937.

But Djibouti had cinema since 1920s so if we find some archived Somali films from there that would change things up lol

Trending