RIP LIAM PAYNE

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
I was at first an anti-fan of the group, then I started to secretly enjoy their music and watched them on the low.

I just found out and the news is hitting me like a ton of bricks :jcoleno:

He was a father. Poor kids 😢

Wouldn’t Diddy diddy the entire group? Why single out Liam?

What’s wrong with people? :faysalwtf:

:mjcry: it’s cuz in f*cking 2017 he briefly mentioned in an interview that P Diddy terrified him (timestamped the video for you)

sort the comments by newest:dead: obv if it was Pdiddy this nigga would’ve been offed years ago people are wilding some people even blaming Liam’s ex girlfriend —

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
:mjcry: it’s cuz in f*cking 2017 he briefly mentioned in an interview that P Diddy terrified him (timestamped the video for you)

sort the comments by newest:dead: obv if it was Pdiddy this nigga would’ve been offed years ago people are wilding some people even blaming Liam’s ex girlfriend —

Walaahi Diddy wanted to Diddy Liam right there and then with that sus handshake!

It seems like Diddy wasn’t able to get to him. It’s so insensitive to be making atrocious speculations about a man’s reason of death only hours after his passing :urgh:

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP

It was an accident end of these speculations are harmful :jcoleno:

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
I was at first an anti-fan of the group, then I started to secretly enjoy their music and watched them on the low.

I just found out and the news is hitting me like a ton of bricks :jcoleno:

He was a father. Poor kids 😢
I’ve been a fan since I was 5 I’m still in shock

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

he could not accept his homosexuality mia?

1729129222504.png

I don't feel bad for him ive heard he made his teenage gf (which he groomed) do an at home ab0rti0n and now his fans are blaming that poor girl for his cowardly death

Trending

Latest posts