RIP Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel very sad for Sweden. It is a terror hotspot now. I don't know why this West is so nice to Muslim. Nothing meaningful comes out of it. At least with Chinese or other immigration they contribute to society by paying taxes and joining the workforce and even represents your country in international contests and will wave the flag when they bring 1st place.

Muslims don't do this. All they bring you is living in fear.

These Jews love stirring shit up. "Since the migrant influx Hebrew becomes 1st most used language in Palestine, overtakes Arabic for 1st time in history".

I feel very sad for Sweden. It is a terror hotspot now. I don't know why this West is so nice to Muslim. Nothing meaningful comes out of it. At least with Chinese or other immigration they contribute to society by paying taxes and joining the workforce and even represents your country in international contests and will wave the flag when they bring 1st place.

Muslims don't do this. All they bring you is living in fear.
I know man. What do the west gain from bringing these terorrists into their country? I guess we'll never know.

Also crimes. Muslims do lots of crimes
Asians don't do crimes. West Africans don't.

The West needs to change where they get immigrants from

Also crimes. Muslims do lots of crimes
Asians don't do crimes. West Africans don't.

The West needs to change where they get immigrants from
do your muslim family members commit crimes? are they terrorists? do your siblings or parents thirst for jihad? :ayaanswag:. I'm not here for islam either but you know better then to generalize and drink the cadaan kool aid

He is not Somali. Btw Canada said they will take 25k Syrian Refugees. Hope they are all resttled in your city Mr johnson.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I hate to be a killjoy here but Finnish is still the second most spoken language in Sweden..
Arabic has been estimated to take over in the coming future though, there's like a 300,000 difference.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
@AbdiJohnson if they didn't allow Muslim immigrants in the west you wouldn't be where you are today. You would have been born in Somalia and probably joining shabab so stop fronting. (That's if you are Somali)

Apollo

VIP
It says most used language not native language.

Most Western Europeans understand English, but never ever use it among themselves. Those Arabs actually use Arabic in daily life. Ethnic Swedes understand English, but don't speak it much in their daily life.

In the metro of Stockholm you are more likely to hear Arabic being spoken than English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending