Rise in Fruity Faaraxs/Feminine Somali guys in the diaspora.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Holistic man actually addresses this recently. There is a rise in this.

What is causing the rise in this. Is it the western food we eat. Is it the tap water we be drinking?

Somali men back home are known to be masculine and strong men. You can see by the wars our country have and the survival of the fittest mentality.

Last edited:
The fact that these weird guys like akafi and others are given huge platforms is odd Im not even surprised there’s an agenda to emasculate certain groups

Actually our community of somali men are rageedi. We're not afflicted as much due to our culture. There are some lgbtq obviously, but we're not as bad as some communities

Sometimes I think maybe becoming Muslim again would be beneficial 😳. I'm tired of leftist ideology, but then again I remember that I can't enjoy khamri again as a muslim

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
The fact that these weird guys like akafi and others are given huge platforms is odd Im not even surprised there’s an agenda to emasculate certain groups

Who gives them audience ?
Their biggest supporters/audience is Somali women. This is just me being honest.

Even if Somali guys were to call out these fruity faaraxs a bunch of xalimos would be there to defend them. They support them the most.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Holistic man actually addresses this recently. There is a rise in this.

What is causing the rise in this. Is it the western food we eat. Is it the tap water we be drinking?

Somali men back home are known to be masculine and strong men. You can see by the wars our country have and the survival of the fittest mentality.

1701527729160.png

Holistic man loves Baatis. (whether men or women wearing it) cognitive dissonance! :damn:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I love khaniis bruddas too, naxariista ba igu badan. Gotta support them. God made them this way. Life is too short to hate.

:camby:

Yes they are born Gay but they need to learn Diinta and act right. U can't copy female to fit in. And vice versa for lesbians. Periodt.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am thankful that there are more Gay men who are quite with their Ceeb. The few we see are extremely feminine ones who just didn't have a father they feared. (or Hooyo)

In tik Tok- there is a dhulbahante woman named Rhoda-- she says she eats jaat with her husband- and also her husband asked her to use dildo on her. She litteraly sat there and said her hubby has sex with both men and women.

Her face looks like she abuses alcohol too. She lives in Caventry UK