Rise in Fruity Faaraxs/Feminine Somali guys in the diaspora.

LOOOL i remember a video of that guy twerking in a macawis went viral.😂😂😂😂
But has anyone notice that we hear more about khanis faraxs than lesbian xalimos? Like I personally know a farax that i went dugsi with who is more effeminate than most women. All the hooyos always used to feel sorry for his hooyo.

I would rather have fruity somali niggas reoresent us than these barkhad abdi looking macrobian weirdos
No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem
Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

LOOOL i remember a video of that guy twerking in a macawis went viral.😂😂😂😂
But has anyone notice that we hear more about khanis faraxs than lesbian xalimos? Like I personally know a farax that i went dugsi with who is more effeminate than most women. All the hooyos always used to feel sorry for his hooyo.
That’s because people care less about lesbians for whatever reason

:camby:

Yes they are born Gay but they need to learn Diinta and act right. U can't copy female to fit in. And vice versa for lesbians. Periodt.
I'm not Muslim maybe that's why I'm so open minded, but you'll find khaniis niggas in all ethnicities and races. Cadaan, madow, Japanese maybe even some tajikistanian niggas. These khaniis niggas will never like women again that how they were built, same with lesbians, what can you do? All you can do is shower them with love when they open up

That’s because people care less about lesbians for whatever reason
That's because a man represents the family. A family is a man and women and the children. Believe it or not but single father homes have better outcomes for children compared to single mother homes, I don't think it's gendered tbh. The only reason why the men were able to the custody of the children is because they were able to demonstrate stability compared the mother cos of drugs/ addiction.. It's harder to be a single father compared to being a single mother in terms of status, which makes sense, they were in their mother's wombs. But yes, a two parent household is far better for children

Yaraye

VIP
Holistic man actually addresses this recently. There is a rise in this.

What is causing the rise in this. Is it the western food we eat. Is it the tap water we be drinking?

Somali men back home are known to be masculine and strong men. You can see by the wars our country have and the survival of the fittest mentality.
Never thought I would agree with Holistic man in this lifetime :dwill:

EDIT: I just got to the ending of the video. Nevermind I commented too soon. :snoop:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Holistic man actually addresses this recently. There is a rise in this.

What is causing the rise in this. Is it the western food we eat. Is it the tap water we be drinking?

Somali men back home are known to be masculine and strong men. You can see by the wars our country have and the survival of the fittest mentality.
The Holisitic man is a c*nt

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm not Muslim maybe that's why I'm so open minded, but you'll find khaniis niggas in all ethnicities and races. Cadaan, madow, Japanese maybe even some tajikistanian niggas. These khaniis niggas will never like women again that how they were built, same with lesbians, what can you do? All you can do is shower them with love when they open up

Hold up. U r not what? :williamswtf::wtf:

It's the English language. Everytime I speak in it i can feel my testosterone level dropping, I'm glad I know somali or I could be the guy in that tiktok.

Trending

Latest posts