Roble why are you so obsessed with Scandinavian Xalimos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hurr durr hurrr hur hurr durr

That's how Scando languages sound to me.
The only bad Scando language is Danish. Sounds like a drunk Norwegian from Oslo who tries to speak while simultaneously sucking a dick. Truly a retarded language

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
THIS IS VALHALLA.

*pillages English villages, terrorizes Russians.

Scandos went from Alphas to Betas.

All the alphas went aviking, the betas probably banged their wives while they were away

:chrisfreshhah:

The worst Scandinavian language is Norwegian.
They sound like an Indian with swollen tongue. No wonder that it's a timojilic colony.

@Bahal that's what happens when you outsource your balls.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
The only bad Scando language is Danish. Sounds like a drunk Norwegian from Oslo who tries to speak while simultaneously sucking a dick. Truly a retarded language

Lol. Thats funny because Norwegian language was influenced by Danish. Norway waa laangaab. Both Denmark and Sweden have conquered them and changed their language and way of life. Thats why written Norwegian is practically identical to written Danish.

The worst Scandinavian language is Norwegian.
They sound like an Indian with swollen tongue. No wonder that it's a timojilic colony.

@Bahal that's what happens when you outsource your balls.

I think u mean danish? It´s a general consensus in Scandinavia that danish is the worst.

Lol. Thats funny because Norwegian language was influenced by Danish. Norway waa laangaab. Both Denmark and Sweden have conquered them and changed their language. Thats why written Norwegian is practically identical to written Danish.
Yes, but spoken Danish still is retarded as f*ck. And I speak a more manly Norwegian dialect as opposed to the more feminine Oslo/bokmål dialect

I think u mean danish? It´s a general consensus in Scandinavia that danish is the worst.
No bro, personally i think Norwegian is the worst then comes Danish(I speak Danish) Swedish is the best sounding Scandinavian language if you ask me.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Yes, but spoken Danish still is retarded as f*ck. And I speak a more manly Norwegian dialect as opposed to the more feminine Oslo/bokmål dialect

Bokmål is far more common though. Yes spoken Danish sounds irritable lol but never forget that most people in Norway are writing Danish, because you guys are laangaab.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.