Roble why are you so obsessed with Scandinavian Xalimos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Swedish sounds the best out of the 4.

Swedish
Norwegian
Danish
Finnish

Finnish is by far the worst.

How do I know? I've heard them all by native speakers and non-native speakers. This is a non biased opinion. I don't speak any of them but I'm a little familiar with Swedish. Lived there for 6 months. Beautiful country.

I think Swedish sounds the best out of the 4.

Swedish
Norwegian
Danish
Finnish

Finnish is by far the worst.

How do I know? I've heard them all by native speakers and non-native speakers. This is a non biased opinion. I don't speak any of them but I'm a little familiar with Swedish. Lived there for 6 months. Beautiful country.

Norwegian is the best

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Scandanivia colonized by Darood emperor named Macrobia kingdom. It was 2000 years ago. Search on Google.

Now they calling Somalis "sand . While they are already our SLAVE.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Scandanivia colonized by Darood emperor named Macrobia kingdom. It was 2000 years ago. Search on Google.

Now they calling Somalis "sand . While they are already our SLAVE.
I can't believe you're pulling "we wuz kangs" on daroods in Sweden.
:chrisfreshhah:
Daroods the "real" swedes.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Loool. Omg, so they're straight losing their language in their own country? What's replacing it, English?

English is taking over worldwide, wallahi.
Hahaha no, it's a norwegian skit making fun of the danish language. They're pretending that they're being interviewed and put in a documentary.
:mjlaugh:

VixR

Veritas
Hahaha no, it's a norwegian skit making fun of the danish language. They're pretending that they're being interviewed and put in a documentary.
:mjlaugh:

I knew it was satire, but I though it was Danish addressing a societal Danish language problem lol.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I knew it was satire, but I though it was Danish addressing a societal Danish language problem lol.
That's the thing, they're just making shit up in an attempt to sound danish because it's a twisted as language even by scandinavian standards. Here's a swedish skit making fun of it, you probably won't understand it though unless you speak one of the scandinavian languages.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I like this Swedish clip its about this guy with anger issues trying to read in the library while a little kid teases him and saying stuff like you smell like shit than he gets super pissed when the kid calls him fatty

VixR

Veritas
That's the thing, they're just making shit up in an attempt to sound danish because it's a twisted as language even by scandinavian standards. Here's a swedish skit making fun of it, you probably won't understand it though unless you speak one of the scandinavian languages.
I'm American, I can't understand it and it all sounds the same to me, tbh lol. But I have a cousin in Norway. I bought the Norwegian Rosetta Stone, 'cuz I plan on visiting them, but it's been gathering dust since the first day I tried it and got hopelessly tongue-tied.:lol:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'm American, I can't understand it and it all sounds the same to me, tbh lol. But I have a cousin in Norway. I bought the Norwegian Rosetta Stone, 'cuz I plan on visiting them, but it's been gathering dust since the first day I tried it and got hopelessly tongue-tied.:lol:
I guess that's true, it's a scandinavian beef thing. Danish get made fun of cause of their language, Sweden cause of sjw and Norway cause of Breivik.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
This is how we view ourselves in Denmark. I dont know if Sweden and Norway still take Janteloven seriously. In some circles in Denmark Janteloven is still active lol.

I guess that's true, it's a scandinavian beef thing. Danish get made fun of cause of their language, Sweden cause of sjw and Norway cause of Breivik.
People make fun of Norway because of Breivik? Thats fucked up, knew a family that lost their daughter to the massacre. Went to the same school and was the fadder/mentor to the daughters brother. So fricking sad :frdfvsb:

Status
Not open for further replies.