Rocking macwiis in Japan 🀣

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Absolutely disgusting and disgraceful. What a moron. Dressing like this to defame Somali culture. Somali men needs stop dressing this β€œmacwiss” garbage. The crazy part is it isn’t even originally part of our culture. It was originally been imported by Yemenis and south Asian communities.

Last edited:

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
He could've saved this if he did this in the cultural area & had a shaal on with koofiyad.

This nigga just looks like an cawaan with his wifebeater

Why are some Somali men incapable of styling traditional clothing to look elegant and sophisticated. I've seen a few guys on TikTok, that do a great job with some macawiis styles, and headwraps etc. But too many walk around with macawiis and t-shirts/undershirt. This is pure laziness and lack of dignity. Stop it.

This brother for example, is wearing a macawiis, and a hangool (traditional stick).

Unlike Pajama wearing attention seekers.

Screenshot 2024-09-12 at 22.41.55.png

Absolutely disgusting and disgraceful. What a moron. Dressing like this to defame Somali culture. Somali men needs stop dressing this β€œmacwiss” garbage. The crazy part is it isn’t even originally part of our culture. It was originally been imported by Yemenis and south Asian communities.

The traditional macawiis was White, this particular style is from Asia. I don't think anything looks better than the White cotton Somali outfits, for men and women.

Here is the true Somali clothing I like

View attachment 342584

They prefer to wear Arab thobes to their weddings instead of the above, or even having the imagination of remixing it. Walahi, I hate to say it, but I sense ignorance and also some insecurity in our diaspora menfolk.

As you can all see, there is desperate need for prideful, dignified Somali men on social media, to reverse the incessant clown trend. If Somali women can make so many variations of traditional Somali ladies wear, what's stopping the guys?

They prefer to wear Arab thobes to their weddings instead of the above, or even having the imagination of remixing it. Walahi, I hate to say it, but I sense ignorance and also some insecurity in our diaspora menfolk.

As you can all see, there is desperate need for prideful, dignified Somali men on social media, to reverse the incessant clown trend. If Somali women can make so many variations of traditional Somali ladies wear, what's stopping the guys?
Two things are a must that we bring back. The traditional Somali lamegoodle style dress and the high protein lamegoodle diet.

Let's inspire Somali guys to wear different traditional outfits instead of parading around with Pajamas