Rocking macwiis in Japan 🀣

Almis

The Gulf of Berbera
Niggas see wifebeaters, plain shirts and a stick and go "mashallah our daqhan"
I went thru the comments thinking someone would actually call him out for that cawanimo but surprisingly they're all proud of him and supportive. This race is culturally doomed walhi.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Assimilation isn't real but fake and that is not how culture works in order something to be somali culture it has to be invented by somali people you can't just take culture from foreign and call it somali
So your telling me all the different ethnic groups that wear macawiis it isnt part of their culture? its a shared culture in the indian ocean and theres not much known of where it originates from πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Why are some Somali men incapable of styling traditional clothing to look elegant and sophisticated. I've seen a few guys on TikTok, that do a great job with some macawiis styles, and headwraps etc. But too many walk around with macawiis and t-shirts/undershirt. This is pure laziness and lack of dignity. Stop it.

This brother for example, is wearing a macawiis, and a hangool (traditional stick).

Unlike Pajama wearing attention seekers.

View attachment 342581
he made it to look stupid.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Idk why you guys are saying macawis not somali, even if it didnt originate here we use it widespread. And you guys always like to pull up images of different clothing but it litteraly does not exist. Theres no where to buy it,

He's wearing pajamas.

Its like a Somali woman went to Tokyo with baati and hurud on her face.
Macawis are not pajamas

I went thru the comments thinking someone would actually call him out for that cawanimo but surprisingly they're all proud of him and supportive. This race is culturally doomed walhi.
Why would they? Maybe the comments wouldve given you a hint but it dosent seem like it for you and couple other idiots. Culturally doomed, Macawis IS our culture.

Last edited:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Idk why you guys are saying macawis not somali, even if it didnt originate here we use it widespread. And you guys always like to pull up images of different clothing but it litteraly does not exist. Theres no where to buy it,

Macawis are not pajamas
The people saying macawiis is not our culture are probably wearing one at home while typing this up πŸ˜‚

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
The people saying macawiis is not our culture are probably wearing one at home while typing this up πŸ˜‚
No no they are wearing western clothing with no care in the world, Hypocritical way of thinking. These guys are complaining because he didnt wear some ancient clothing which let me remind you quickly is non existent to buy. Their just hating for the sake of it atp
These are no pajamas, but they arent dress clothes either. Its normal somali clothes.

Why are some Somali men incapable of styling traditional clothing to look elegant and sophisticated. I've seen a few guys on TikTok, that do a great job with some macawiis styles, and headwraps etc. But too many walk around with macawiis and t-shirts/undershirt. This is pure laziness and lack of dignity. Stop it.

This brother for example, is wearing a macawiis, and a hangool (traditional stick).

Unlike Pajama wearing attention seekers.

View attachment 342581
Yes this looks classy and not like the pajamas the other guy is wearing lool