Russian people are so xasiid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Is it only me that notices their xasiidnimo? The way they interact with others, most of them have fucked up attitude.

S

SOMACOON

Have you met Arabs?
Hitler should have massacred these people instead.

S

Shamis

Have you been to Russia? For centuries all the population had was racism - they're still stuck in their peasant days, mentally.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Idk about Russians back in the other forum someone said indians are xaasid after meeting one few months ago I agree 100% shitty asians are also up there:uCkf6mf:

i actually like russians for their honesty if they dgaf about you they will let you know unlike cadaan people
indians are the worst tho :angryman: they are the modern day equivalent of house negroes.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Have you been to Russia? For centuries all the population had was racism - they're still stuck in their peasant days, mentally.
I haven't been to Russia but there were alot of Russians in my college and we also had a russian professor.

S

Shamis

I haven't been to Russia but there were alot of Russians in my college and we also had a russian professor.

Russians and some South Americans still have hang-ups from the communist era when they were basically slaves. That's why they're so racist today.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
i actually like russians for their honesty if they dgaf about you they will let you know unlike cadaan people
indians are the worst tho :angryman: they are the modern day equivalent of house negroes.

I agree, Russians are cool, Indians are :pacspit:

random much?

are you guys just going down a list of all the ppl you don't like?

indians
ethiopians
russians
jews
chinese

who did I miss?

Apollo

VIP
Ever been to Russia?

It is the most depressing country I have ever been to.

Cold, everything looks rundown, and the country is full of alcoholics. No wonder Russians are no fun to be around.

B

bilan M

random much?

are you guys just going down a list of all the ppl you don't like?

indians
ethiopians
russians
jews
chinese

who did I miss?

Omg..ethiopians r some nicest people i have ever met. Walahi on the they ppl with a lot of integrity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts